June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

^^^^^^ FSR for the KOBE II ST

I called some bulk buyer came in took everything. Sz 13 might be left but I didn't ask them to look for it since I'm a size 11.
What the hell? I was deciding if I should cop a second pair. lol Too late now.
eyes.gif

smh.gif
at the lurkers on here.

i copped a pair of Kobe 2 ST sz 11.5 yesterday. Didn't seem like they had a FSR though; they didn't have sz 11.

Went to NTLA today, copped a pair of AM95 Freshwaters for 84.99; they had Griffeys for 79.99 (black/freshwater), only sz 7.5 and 14 though. Some other randomshoes on sale. They also had 2 styles of the Puppets shirts for 25 each.

Originally Posted by tuna629

i copped a pair of Kobe 2 ST sz 11.5 yesterday. Didn't seem like they had a FSR though; they didn't have sz 11.

Went to NTLA today, copped a pair of AM95 Freshwaters for 84.99; they had Griffeys for 79.99 (black/freshwater), only sz 7.5 and 14 though. Some other random shoes on sale. They also had 2 styles of the Puppets shirts for 25 each.

what size were those 95's?

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by tuna629

Went to NTLA today, copped a pair of AM95 Freshwaters for 84.99; they had Griffeys for 79.99 (black/freshwater), only sz 7.5 and 14 though. Some other random
shoes on sale. They also had 2 styles of the Puppets shirts for 25 each.

what size were those 95's?

pretty sure they had more than a few sizes. i copped a sz 11.5

guess i gotta hit ross up if they're letting 2k9s go for $39.99
laugh.gif

I gotta go through some boxes in S&R b/c i think my store may have those Penny Tees..... I looked through a couple today and found a blk "OneWon't Do" Tee and some "Focus" Tees. If I find the Penny Tees I'll let u all know.

No luck on the Zoom Kobe 3's but Ross had some goodies... Before anyone asks, these were theonly pairs left. Both $34.99
Copped a pair of 2.5 for my friend

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Got my pair!

Pleasant Praire still had decent sizes in Chalks...

they marked their all blacks down to 59.99, no 11's though (which i was looking for)

Nice Ross pick ups guys, anyways Camarillo update... No tour bus today so it was nice And clear...

Jordan 2k9 white 160.... Saw a girl cop for her guy too, smh
Kobe jackets were down to 40 & 50 from 75
Saw why purple bb 2 for 32 size 13.5+
Kids Christmas bron vi for 60

Cp3.2 Hulk size 11 for 80 one pair
Kobe 3 blk size 8-10.5 for 80

I walked in expecting lebron samples and Kobe iv but then I realized I was In camarillo

Cement 1's! Great Ross pick up!
Hit 4 Ross' today.
Nothing worth piking up in Men's shoes but found a few good kids deals.
Kids "Buzz" Vandals $21.99
vandal_lo_buzz_8.jpg

Kids Dunk's $16.99
dunk_lo_zest_wht_atom.jpg
dunk_lo_blk_cts_org.jpg

Kids Am 90's $14.99 (picked these up)
max90_sail_org_garn.jpg

Womens Am 90's $19.99
max90_w_wht_atom_argon.jpg

Womens Terminator's $16.99
334032-221_10.jpg

Oh and some Nike/Blue Ribbon Sports/Air-Force 1 Belts for $3.99 each reg $45-$85 each!!
(couldnt resist buying every color for that price (even though im not a big AF1 fan)

I called some bulk buyer came in took everything. Sz 13 might be left but I didn't ask them to look for it since I'm a size 11.
anyone got a # for the outlet??^

went to greatmall milpitas today.

some lebron V's. wht/blk/red, wht/gold/red (something like that), blk/red $79.99 i think
melo M4s. blk/gold, blk/red comes with the ankle braces. FSR or near FSR $79.99 as well i think.

and nothing really to note, some kobe II STRs in the hash wall like sz 11-12 or 13 i think for 51.99, wasn't low enough to make me buy.

Originally Posted by kobehead

What the hell? I was deciding if I should cop a second pair. lol Too late now.
eyes.gif

smh.gif
at the lurkers on here.

How you know it was someone from here?

I agree that Bulk buyers are buzz killers, but hopefully I can help a few more of you.

c9a256ce82e7443df259128035925bcb8709292.jpg

I bought a pair of these at a Nike Outlet last week for $39.99 - Sizes???? I bought a size 11 though.

Gilroy Factory Outlet
8225 Arroyo Circle #21
Gilroy, CA 95020
PH# (408) 847-4300

Man, Ross around here suck. I go in, get disgusted at how dirty the store is, look at a bunch of ugly kicks and leave wondering where you guys live that youfind deals at your local Ross.'

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Man, Ross around here suck. I go in, get disgusted at how dirty the store is, look at a bunch of ugly kicks and leave wondering where you guys live that you find deals at your local Ross.'
word, same exact thing here, but no stores at all have anything good

Max Orange 95s on Swoosh & NDC if anyone is interested.. Also check your local NTs.. They got MVPuppets t-shirts.. Just picked up 2 different styles today.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Max Orange 95s on Swoosh & NDC if anyone is interested.. Also check your local NTs.. They got MVPuppets t-shirts.. Just picked up 2 different styles today.
What's retail on the shirts?

Back
Top Bottom