June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by Chadarini

anyone see any SB samples floating around anywhere? or sb's at all.

SB's (at least dunks anyway) are dry in the outlets..from what I understand, SB will no longer be going to the outlets as they felt it was watering downthe brand....All old SB have been sent back to retailer so if you pop into your local spot you should see a restock of some old stuff....There are Wheat Midsin some outlet in Cali, and the Chocolate and Black lows are in Florida somewhere but thats it..

FYI, I copped a pair of the AM 97's that have been popping up at Marshall's for $50, and after wearing them once or twice, I noticed there was aproblem with the bubble on one of the sneakers. Anyway, I sent them in to Nike, and they gave me a product voucher for $145, I thought that was a pretty gooddeal!

Just saw the guy on ISS with the B-Grade Army foams. He said he sold a pair for $400 on eBay and he has a bunch of pairs. Damn resellers

damn i hope chi south didnt cancel both my orders.. i didnt know you couldnt order 2 and i order mine at the rush and then the wife asked for a pair so iordered her. if i had know i would have used her info.. but one charge dissapeared.. so arghh i dont know whats going on.. i need to call them first thing..

and whats up with those 8's?i cant see the pic

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Just saw the guy on ISS with the B-Grade Army foams. He said he sold a pair for $400 on eBay and he has a bunch of pairs. Damn resellers

yes this is the same guy who sell straight sample nikes and he sold on ebay like all these Bgrade Sbs. he probably has a connect in a outlet.

Originally Posted by r00m112

FYI, I copped a pair of the AM 97's that have been popping up at Marshall's for $50, and after wearing them once or twice, I noticed there was a problem with the bubble on one of the sneakers. Anyway, I sent them in to Nike, and they gave me a product voucher for $145, I thought that was a pretty good deal!

laugh.gif
very nice sir

Army foams hit??
I guess I'm a lil late
I'll be in Chicago this weekend. I'm hitting Riverside, South Chicago, Gurnee, Aroura, and Schaumburg.
I got a LONG weekend ahead. Hitting Ikea to furnish the new house.
I hope to have a lot of updates

Originally Posted by denverairforce

r00m112, that's crazy. did they ask for a receipt or ask where you got them? that's a hell of a deal for you!

Nope nothing. This is the third time I've done this with Nike before over the years. If you have a Nike product, no matter where it is from, that there isa material defect with and it is less than 2 years from the date it was manufactured, you can send it back. If they prove there is actually a defect, they willsend you a voucher for the retail price.

Maybe this will cause a frenzy of people going to their local Ross and Marshall's checking for sneakers that have a defect hahaha. I wouldn't recommendtaking advantage of the system however, because they do have the right to reject your package.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by denverairforce

r00m112, that's crazy. did they ask for a receipt or ask where you got them? that's a hell of a deal for you!

Nope nothing. This is the third time I've done this with Nike before over the years. If you have a Nike product, no matter where it is from, that there is a material defect with and it is less than 2 years from the date it was manufactured, you can send it back. If they prove there is actually a defect, they will send you a voucher for the retail price.

Maybe this will cause a frenzy of people going to their local Ross and Marshall's checking for sneakers that have a defect hahaha. I wouldn't recommend taking advantage of the system however, because they do have the right to reject your package.

Nike has a 6 Month Lifespan warranty against wear and tear.. which mean lets say your running with some 360s or playin ball hypermaxs
and the air max unit pops or disinflats. you take it to a Niketown or Nike Outlet or NIKE Women and they will actually give you credit for the shoes. and thisis not only for Sneakers. also for Nike+ and more.

Just got these shipped yesterday morning and received already. Well im in NC, bought from SC and VA..makes sense now as i type this.

anywho

YAY!

9.99 each for the two in penny we trust t's. 19.99 each for the world is mine t's. im happy.

21lisfn.jpg

2dhfmg8.jpg

15yemwy.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just got these shipped yesterday morning and received already. Well im in NC, bought from SC and VA..makes sense now as i type this.

anywho

YAY!

9.99 each for the two in penny we trust t's. 19.99 each for the world is mine t's. im happy.

where you get the in penny we trust tees? tthanks

Just got back from 2 Ross stores, neither had the Gortex NB's anymore. Sorry fellas. I will keep an eye out for them though.

PLEASE DO...i need those nb in my life.. i pass one on the way home today.. ima stop by and cross my fingers

Nordstroms Rack
Chicago - State/Washington

30w8jzd.jpg

^ yes....those are Summit Lakes Hornets LBJ 6. This was only pair in store - sz 8.5 - $49.99

125ov8z.jpg

Black/Red Hyperdunk sz 10 - $49.99

r10qr7.jpg

^ all sz 13 and all $49.99

18nf3k.jpg

Flywire Cortez - sz 8 - $49.99

Back
Top Bottom