June 2022 pick up

35435685-F56A-4730-81B8-996177EF9704.jpeg

these babies came in today. I have to say, I am immediately in love. I'm gonna wear these mfers constantly, defiantly, especially biking through dc at night. I know most of you are loling and that just makes me love em more. I can't stop rubbing my hands all over them like I'm giving the t-1000 a handjob. a lot of my weirdo shoes take a minute to realize all of their ridiculousness; these things just pull it out of their pants and drop it on the table *thump*

they're kinda impossible to photograph though because every picture looks different and none of them look like what I think these mona lisas look like

52152162068_4c9c9081d6_b.jpg

52151193507_4cf222eae5_b.jpg

2/3 of a bottle of famous grouse the other night and I went on a damn tie bender. came home from work tonight to find 22 ties spread over four boxes on my porch. according to email alerts, eight more coming tomorrow. confirmed: I am a tie guy now. these are just the ones I unpacked, there's a whole nother box raising its hand, I gotta take a breather from all this heat
52165645332_bdbd9bb845_c.jpg

I was a maniac, if I saw something that looked sassy, I made love to that add-to-cart button with erectless abandon. some of these can only be weared with certain shoes; purple yellow white shower-flower tie peeking out? my brotherhoods and a crisp white short-sleeve button-up and light brown golf pants see you soon. like, tomorrow, for the board meeting

hopefully we get those shipment wrinkles worked out via literally no effort whatsoever

air max + metallic copper. saw these on the shelves on the nike site and thought they were just beautiful. too much money, $185 pricetag, $196 delivered. more than anything I like to take out a just-delivered pair and turn on the youtube reviews. since these have no buzz, there's only like 2 or 3 vids. ehh its fine

weird thing is how they change color depending on the light. all the google search images make them look copper/brown. in the evening in this room, they look green. such a dream to smoothly slide them on like sodomizing a sleestak. jesus it takes ten minutes and a crowbar to get those zoom blazers on. these babies invite you to enter them

don't mind the filthy socks. cats and dog

52183119189_09eee8dc28_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom