JUNE 6th Laguardia community College, 50 People on the CLOSED list, UPDATE 10AM now UPDATE EDIT

Ok, this is what i have set up at the moment, I remember these 11 people including myself (12), the people that showed up on May 16th. This is what I haveplanned and think it should go.. From these 12 people we should pick 10 captains, because thier is a total of 50 people that suppose to be coming. with the 10captains you should be able to pick 4 people each. I think this may benifit everyone. The people that are on this list dont have any idea on how the other 38people play thier game.

If all 50 people dont show, then i guess we should just break up the tournament.

BTW, dont let height fool you guys, On may 16th when they were choosing players, they were choosing according to height, and the rest is history... lol lemmestop..

but if you guys have any other ideas please let me know..

And because we need to get this organized fast and try to have both full courts, IM MOVING THE TIME DOWN TO 10AM

AND everyone please let me know if your gonna BACK out of JUNE 6th,
please dont be on the list and not be sure if you gonna make it... you willsave everyone
a hassale...

The list of people that were thier on MAY 16th, We gotta choose 10 Captains.

l Knicks Fresh Knick l

tommykairaa

henz0

whyte1der05five

Spyda23

Mez 0ne

true 3 blue

PharelFor3

yungmatt

Kiddwill

MJsaver

Ballinsam23

and if i missed your name on the May 16th please let me know...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
***EDIT**** update

Ok, this is what i have set up at the moment, I remember these 11 people including myself (12), the people that showed up on May 16th. This is what I haveplanned and think it should go.. From these 12 people we should pick 10 captains, because thier is a total of 50 people that suppose to be coming. with the 10captains you should be able to pick 4 people each. I think this may benifit everyone. The people that are on this list dont have any idea on how the other 38people play thier game.

If all 50 people dont show, then i guess we should just break up the tournament.

BTW, dont let height fool you guys, On may 16th when they were choosing players, they were choosing according to height, and the rest is history... lol lemmestop..

but if you guys have any other ideas please let me know..

And because we need to get this organized fast and try to have both full courts, IM MOVING THE TIME DOWN TO 10AM

AND everyone please let me know if your gonna BACK out of JUNE 6th,
please dont be on the list and not be sure if you gonna make it... you willsave everyone
a hassale...

The list of people that were thier on MAY 16th, We gotta choose 10 Captains.

l Knicks Fresh Knick l

tommykairaa

henz0

whyte1der05five

Spyda23

Mez 0ne

true 3 blue

PharelFor3

yungmatt

Kiddwill

MJsaver

Ballinsam23

and if i missed your name on the May 16th please let me know...

JUNE 6th

List is now closed at 50 People, we are gonna have a NT tournament
Tournament is still in the early stages.

Dont bring any OUTSIDERS out of NT, because we are gonna try to have games
showing off nothing but NT talent.

June 6th I will print out a List of the 50 NT'ers particapating in the tournament
and you will have to sign off ya name in order to play in the Tourney..

________________________________________________________________________________
Hello

My name is Dean. Many of you know me as Fresh iz back or just Fresh
Im ya host

June 6th 2009 (Saturday)

31-10 Thomson Ave
Long Island City (QUEENS), NY

5$ to get in and play ball
TIME: 11AM

Update....

whats up NT''ers

here is a list of NT'ers that would be down for something like this

as the days go own, i will update this list as much as possible

THE LIST OF 50 PEOPLE

l Knicks Fresh knick l

airmaxpenny1

raw120

HarlemToTheBronx

SylvesterMcGrizzly

checkoutmygrill

Henzo

Kiddwill

HAMMERCHARGE

yungmatt

whyte1der05five
Proshares

Sherlock foams (spectating lol)
true 3 blue

Kn0wledgeable

Ballinsam23

eastnewyork80

PharelFor3

Youngswag24

SneakerPimp2k8

Mez 0ne

DMasta718

blackredxiiigoat

MJsaver

chozin87

Crumbs

Dre clark (posiblity) lol

OthelloxTwon

nyrican23

iM COOL C

nYcHipHopHippo **depending on work schedule and hangover*"

nbasoon

KingJay718

GULLYDAGREAT

HOOPSboy

tommykairaa

devildog1776

DenisHot

tRIPLETHREAT0699

I DONT PASS

Jonnyc410

Spyda23

MAZE

that WAVE

cubanref

mloonz88

NYCBaller34zona0924

xDOEBOIx

kix2mny

here is a pic of where we gonna be ballin at...

For anybody wondering how to get there the 7 train stop is at 33rd St Rawson. You go down the stairs from the station, walk down Queens Blvd and the schoolis a couple of blocks away.

PharelFor3 wrote: directions : http://www.lagcc.cuny.edu/visit/

We are still in Need of a Camera man or some1 that has a Digital camera, People on NT, will wanna see pics scores and updates.. Any camera men? Ive help set itup, some1 help us out

DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Mez 0ne wrote: I mean, you can leave whenever the hell you want dude, this aiin't no school trip.

Its $5.00 for Laguardia and you can even use the weight room if you want.

THE SIDE ENTRANCE ON VAN DAM STREET NEAR 47 AVE is the closest entrance to the gym, we can meet there at 11am if ya'll want.

Take the 7 train it leaves you 2-3 blocks away but here are additional ways to get there (a lot of walking):

By Subway
Via 7 Train: Get off at 33rd Street station. Walk two blocks westbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

Via E, V & R Trains: Get off at Queens Plaza Station and exit the station at Jackson Avenue and Queens Boulevard exit. Walk over the QueensBoulevard Bridge (over the Sunnyside train yards) until you reach the corner of Van Dam Street and Thomson Avenue.

Via G Train: Get off at Court Square Station (at the CitiCorp Building). Walk across the Thomson Avenue Bridge.

Via N & W Trains: At Queensboro Plaza station transfer to 7 Train (Local to Main Street) and get off at the 33rd Street station. Walk two blockswestbound to Thomson Avenue and Van Dam Street.

By Car
The College Campus is located on Thomson Ave., between Van Dam Street and Skillman Avenue

From Queens: Take the Long Island Expressway west to the Van Dam St. exit. Make a right at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From Brooklyn: Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway north to the Long Island Expressway exit (toward the Midtown Tunnel).Exit at Van Dam St. Make aright at the light and go to Thomson Ave., where you make a left.

From the Bronx: Take the Triboro Bridge to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway south. Exit at Queens Blvd. west and, when Queens Blvd. forks, turn left ontoThomson Ave.

From Manhattan: Take the 59th Street Bridge to Queens Blvd. and follow signs to the college.

Add me in. I'm from Houston, TX but moved to NYC a month ago for work. Thanks.

Well I'm def. Gonna show up for the 6th to spectate and chill...can't make the 16th...please someone take pics or vids...I have a feelin it will becomedy

Back
Top Bottom