June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
If I had to guess, her autistic brother may have something to do with her view on certain things...

ooooo.gif

Blame ECW for starting the, "crowds wanna be “all in the videos” nonsense. Folks coming to shows to GET seen.
People nowadays think that buying a ticket to a live event entitles you to being a part of said event. The need for attention is at an all time high

just give me a normal watchable product week to week and save the fan involvement for special places like Philly, chi town and NYC

Also, enjoying what I am seeing from AEW but I can’t imagine watching this weekly. The mark fest is overwhelming. Every promo has to be the best promo, every single action has to elicit a crowd response, even the matches at times. I saw dean ambrose throw in a random pile driver in the middle of a match for a TWO COUNT? Come on

haven’t watched a young bucks match but I’m still sick they’re throw five super kicks each a match from the ROH stuff I remember. Watering down the GOAT finisher

You cant cancel people like Sasha, cause the ones defending her are better talkers than the cancellers lolololol

And no matter how mad you get, how unfair it is, none of it matters, you're going to be sitting there week after week, knowing she got a cancel pass.

And I'll love every single moment of it.

I member watching the Gargano match against that Hispanic dude that Charlotte is ******* in Philly a few years ago.

gargano still *** that he hasn’t made it up to the main roster yet?

People nowadays think that buying a ticket to a live event entitles you to being a part of said event. The need for attention is at an all time high

just give me a normal watchable product week to week and save the fan involvement for special places like Philly, chi town and NYC

You want that weekly raucous Corpus Cristi crowd, huh?

I member watching the Gargano match against that Hispanic dude that Charlotte is ****ing in Philly a few years ago.

gargano still *** that he hasn’t made it up to the main roster yet?

Thanks for your unbiased inputs.

But yea, JG and a few others have been given the option of staying in NXT since they know they will be used poorly on the Main Roster.

NXT is essentially used as a 3rd brand at this point and no longer serves as their Developmental Brand.

Thanks for your unbiased inputs.

But yea, JG and a few others have been given the option of staying in NXT since they know they will be used poorly on the Main Roster.

NXT is essentially used as a 3rd brand at this point and no longer serves as their Developmental Brand.
Good to know. I need to check NXT more.
The wrestling I wanna see nowadays is good story telling. I don’t wanna see twelve finishers a match. Give me good psychology, weaken a body part and set up for the finish

Good to know. I need to check NXT more.
The wrestling I wanna see nowadays is good story telling. I don’t wanna see twelve finishers a match. Give me good psychology, weaken a body part and set up for the finish

Thoughts on STING being in AEW?

Thoughts on STING being in AEW?
Makes sense, he keeps riding his name into these alternate promotions (TNA now AEW).

havent see enough AEW to understand his role.Part of me is cool with it if it’s to help develop young talent. Other part of me would rather see young talent fly on their own without having to ride the Sting name

Attitude Era has done more harm than good in the wrestling business.

The goofy, R-Rated, stupid Vince Russo nonsense has never truly left and companies have been chasing that ghost since that era died.

It's sad to see but yes, that era IS Romanticized as hell.

I've been watching this twitch chat doing all PPV/RAW/SD/Nitro/Thunder rewatches in order. The difference between the two shows during 2000 is so laughable. Very entertaining stuff though from both sides, Steiner really was a gem during this period.

edit:

I've been watching this twitch chat doing all PPV/RAW/SD/Nitro/Thunder rewatches in order. The difference between the two shows during 2000 is so laughable. Very entertaining stuff though from both sides, Steiner really was a gem during this period.

edit:

Watch alongs sound fun...we should do some in here some time

edit:

God Bless you watching anything from WCW Nitro/Thunder after 1999. :lol:

Keep us updated with things that stand out. :Smh:

Back
Top Bottom