December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

They're dirt sheet darlings so that's going to die quickly. I wasn't offended by the drowning spot at DON but I feel like if it happened on a WWE event the week of Shad Gaspard's tragic passing, the AEW fanboys and Meltzer would lose their ****.

The last couple of days got me wondering who out of the people I'm watching wrestle are maga. And I'm assuming all of the older guys probably are. Wouldn't be shocked at Tazz too.
It's funny that of all people someone like Cornette is liberal.
Sammy singing :lol:
Since when is bunny with QT Marshall?
The mcmahons are and linda works for trump but I wonder how many fans would actually stop watching wwe or they love wrestling too much to stop. It's easy to say you hate whatever wrestler and t-shirt company but harder to stop watching wwe which has been racist for decades.

On aew dark they showed allow convinced qt to buy a new Corvette. :lol:

I guess the angle is for her to break up his tag team with Dustin Rhodes. Kinda weird that she doesn't even interact with butcher & blade anymore. Think she's married to the blade guy. They're feuding with ftr now.

Wrong thread.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom