Junior Seau committed suicide

Life is very hard. People struggle with all sorts of problems despite how great you think their life is. RIP man. He was a beast

Hopefully he is at peace and is no longer dealing with whatever issues that caused him to take his life. Rest in Peace.

Just saw his moms on SC, I feel so bad for her.
tired.gif

Parents shouldnt have to bury there children especially when it's a suicide.

RIP Junior Seau, only god knows why you did it.

RIP but he should have been put in a mental hospital a few years ago when he tried to drive his escalade to see sponge bob

terrible, just terrible

I was pulling for the Pats to win the Super Bowl during their undefeated streak because i wanted Junior to finally get that ring

RIP

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

R.I.P.
One of the greatest LB's of my lifetime
A stand up guy in the locker room too..almost won a Super Bowl twice..one with the Chargers..and with the Patriots..tragic loss

Just saw his mom speaking as well as Marcellus Wiley, damn that was tough to watch
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Let's hope TO doesn't follow the same path

i hated that I had that thought earlier today...but yes. let's hope he doesn't.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Hopefully he is at peace and is no longer dealing with whatever issues that caused him to take his life. Rest in Peace.

All that needs to be said, thank you.

Rest in peace. He was a great player and even a better person. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

man I hope this isn't true.  I'm seeing this on twitter. TMZ supposed to be reporting something about what's going on soon...

eek.gif
 I hope you're lying dude.

he was my fist favorite NFL player 

just watched the Marcellus Wiley interview, when he said "i texted him to make sure it wasnt true". that hit home to me, because i did the same when my brother passed. just dont want to believe it at all.

RIP buddy

Wow.  I saw this thread just as I was switching the channel to espn and saw the story.

crazy that he's the 8th member of the 1994 Chargers team to pass away. All died before the age of 45

Back
Top Bottom