Juniors or Cheesecake Factory [IMG]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo276/djes11/CheesecakeFactory

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by soltheman

$50 for cheesecake?

You can get pretty good cheesecake at the cheesecake factory for less than half of that. and get some popcorn shrimp and strawberry lemonade for your lady.

she ain't gonna do nothin but spend all yo !!@@++*%+%%% cheese..

im glad someone got that reference.

there's still hope for today's world.

Couldn't find any saved pictures of her Cheesecakes but...
Homemade Chocolate Bundt with homemade frozen Chocolate Ganache Balls *pause* and Vanilla Ice Cream

roll.gif
Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by soltheman

$50 for cheesecake?

You can get pretty good cheesecake at the cheesecake factory for less than half of that. and get some popcorn shrimp and strawberry lemonade for your lady.

she ain't gonna do nothin but spend all yo +#$+%%!!!*** cheese..

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Couldn't find any saved pictures of her Cheesecakes but...
Homemade Chocolate Bundt with homemade frozen Chocolate Ganache Balls *pause* and Vanilla Ice Cream
Damn that looks really average. 

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

@YuraS @YoungGunna If y'all are serious lemme know. I forgot how much she charges.

As much as I want to say yes I can't
laugh.gif
  I'm cutting out all sugar/dessert as much as I can to try and finally lose this weight.  In the future for an occasion I will def. inquire.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Of course people will say both are overrated, but Cheesecake Factory is DAMN good....more specifically, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake....
pimp.gif
Junior's is not overrated. But don't buy  junior's via mail it dont taste the same as fresh ( the strawberry one for that matter). Im from LA and I hit it up every time im in the NYC.
pimp.gif

Cheesecake Factory easily, Junior's Cheesecake is overrated as hell, I don't see what the big deal is, CF has a wide variety of cheesecake that all tastes very good. However, the food at both establishments sucks.

Go to your local bakery and get yourself some real cheesecake. Both those spots are good, but nothing beats bakery quality.

Back
Top Bottom