just a thought....

since they just retroed all the main colorways of AJ Vs, who else is crossing their fingers for the Laney Vs?

Its a stupid thought, they retro the main colorways, not the retro + colorways, laneys are a retro +.

This year.....No there retroing the fire reds its already been confirmed, maybe next year if they release the packs again but in UNC/Wizards colorways...butthis yeear it aint happening.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

anyone know what the IIIs are ganna be?
It has to be back cements, what are they going to do release the true blues? There all black/red, white/redshoes, black shoes in the cdp, and whitecements? Nah cuz the slam dunk package would have the whites cements in it because jordan wore those in the slam dunk contest, an yeah theres been hintsdropped all over niketalk about the slam dunk package.

^^^^ I heard it was slated for '09 after bein scrapped. Could be wrong, if it is droppin, expect the white cements since those are what he wore in it thecontest
8687mjreversejam.jpeg
Sweeeeeet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We never really know what JB is cooking up for releases. There are definitely other releases coming this year outside of the packs with the quickstrike V, VI,and the opening day I's. I wouldn't mind them bringing the Laney's back, but it may not happen with the way it has been said that they sold thefirst time around. Also they have done a re-retro+ withe the all white IV's. They did the "bling bling" IV's in 99, and then the"pures" in 06. So who knows guess we will just have to wait and see.

always trust air-randy he always knows whats gonna happen ..but it kills me that on those times he cannot say

but anyways...there has to be a slam dunk package..or maybe i can be wrong...JB does this type of stuff all the time

it will not be the laneys it will be the fire reds

also i was thinking about the slam dunk pack which will have the 2s and 3s in it

and if they are going to have the same colorways he wore in the dunk contests

then that means both shoes are going to be the same colors (white/black with a little red )

now in every pack that has came out so far each shoe has been differrent colors ( dmp, bmp, 10/13 ,and 9/14 )

so i wonder if they will be the same colors or not and if they are the same then that means the 3s in the pack later this year will have to be the (black/cement )

i was thinking the same thing. btw anybody got laneys in a sz 13 ds or nds theyre willing to part with. i need these like a junkie needs a hit

No, sorry bud, I don't think anyone is crossing their fingers for Laneys. It's not even in the works or has ever been discussed, it also is not an OGcolor as mentioned. Just gather enough cash to buy some 99/2000 pairs. Although with age, some of the Pre-2001 retros are beginning to deteriorate and crack.

Back
Top Bottom