[| -- Just Blaze LIVE IN STUDIO Part II on now (through his website) -- |]

laugh.gif
So I guess the session is over now since dude posted the number.

Yo I had an e-argument with Jay Electroninca lol. I'm Big Buks. Son is wild corny
smh.gif

Too bad my "Stereo Mix/What You Hear" mode on my soundcard won't work.

I want to record the audio.

laugh.gif
Jay Electronica going in.....this dude Just about to jump on thetrack.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jay started of proper on that Timbo diss.

smh.gif
Someone should have recorded that Nas joint my goodness.

Rob - Just said that it was Freeway & his management that messed up the situation basically coming at his manager (whose also his girlfriend) with threats,then for Free to carry on and act in the public like it was JB's fault. Just said when "Philadelphia Freeway" was done no producers wanted tomess with Free and them 2 got together and did 10 joints for the album, he made Freeway's career and felt intially Free was a genuine dude (Jay Electronicasaid he thought the same of Freeway also). Also there was a money situation that didn't involve JB that Freeway and his management tried to drag him into.

With Cam he said the problem was he was going around saying Cam made JB's career/put him on the map with "Oh Boy".

The Timbaland situation started in a Scratch Magazine when Timbo said Just was biting him etc etc, last night Jay E was going off and wanted to do a disstracka bout someone so he was asking JB and the people in the chat who should he diss. I don't remember but I think it was Jay E who brought upTimbaland's name when brainstorming and that's when the 2 of them were going in on dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif

Rob - Just said that it was Freeway & his management that messed up the situation basically coming at his manager (whose also his girlfriend) with threats, then for Free to carry on and act in the public like it was JB's fault. Just said when "Philadelphia Freeway" was done no producers wanted to mess with Free and them 2 got together and did 10 joints for the album, he made Freeway's career and felt intially Free was a genuine dude (Jay Electronica said he thought the same of Freeway also). Also there was a money situation that didn't involve JB that Freeway and his management tried to drag him into.

With Cam he said the problem was he was going around saying Cam made JB's career/put him on the map with "Oh Boy".

The Timbaland situation started in a Scratch Magazine when Timbo said Just was biting him etc etc, last night Jay E was going off and wanted to do a diss tracka bout someone so he was asking JB and the people in the chat who should he diss. I don't remember but I think it was Jay E who brought up Timbaland's name when brainstorming and that's when the 2 of them were going in on dude.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Wow...Free is a lame for all that.

SMH@ Cam too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and how the hell was Just ever biting Timbo
roll.gif
...im not diggin this newoverly cocky Timbo in the least...thanks for that info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

smh.gif

Rob - Just said that it was Freeway & his management that messed up the situation basically coming at his manager (whose also his girlfriend) with threats, then for Free to carry on and act in the public like it was JB's fault. Just said when "Philadelphia Freeway" was done no producers wanted to mess with Free and them 2 got together and did 10 joints for the album, he made Freeway's career and felt intially Free was a genuine dude (Jay Electronica said he thought the same of Freeway also). Also there was a money situation that didn't involve JB that Freeway and his management tried to drag him into.

The Timbaland situation started in a Scratch Magazine when Timbo said Just was biting him etc etc, last night Jay E was going off and wanted to do a diss tracka bout someone so he was asking JB and the people in the chat who should he diss. I don't remember but I think it was Jay E who brought up Timbaland's name when brainstorming and that's when the 2 of them were going in on dude.
laugh.gif

SMH@ Cam too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
CAMRON DID PUT JUS BLAZE AT A LEVEL HIGHER THEN BEFORE

OH BOY

WAS THE MOST PLAYED SONG ON THE RADIO EVER FROM THE LABEL DEF JAM

MORE PLAY THEN HMMM

LL COOL J

JAY-Z

RUN DMC...

I MEAN I CAN GO ON AND ON

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

smh.gif

laugh.gif

SMH@ Cam too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

OH BOY

MORE PLAY THEN HMMM

LL COOL J

JAY-Z

RUN DMC...

Girls, Girls, Girls...major single off an album that sold more than Come Home With Me...heard of it?

Heard of U Don't Know?

Song Cry perhaps?

Oh Boy most played single in Def Jame history?

where did you read that? The Canadian Wall Street Journal?

smh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Wow...Free is a lame for all that.

SMH@ Cam too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and how the hell was Just ever biting Timbo
roll.gif
...im not diggin this new overly cocky Timbo in the least...thanks for that info
pimp.gif

and that "live your life" kinda sound like a timbo rip at least with the vocal sample

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

smh.gif

laugh.gif

SMH@ Cam too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

OH BOY

MORE PLAY THEN HMMM

LL COOL J

JAY-Z

RUN DMC...

Jus didnt say it didnt help him..he said it was mutually beneficial.

Back
Top Bottom