Just Blaze Should Stop Working with Saigon...this Guy

has no appeal...i used to mess with dude and still do but as far as who Just Blaze should work with and Cosign and who dude's should hear on hisbeats...Nah not Sai

he's not even a fly N' @ the end of the day for people to check for him, but i cant hate at least he is putting out a message for theyoungin's...JB should go look into some other folks who are on the come up (Drake,Curtains,G.o.D Jewels,Illinois,etc...) @ least those dude's got massappeal,style (off and on the mic) & a mainstream flow and can switch it up

this N' Sai is huff @ the end of the day
smh.gif

Yea Sai been done . . . He's had like 5 good songs in 2 years . . . When he first hit the scene he'd have a nice joint every month or so . . . Hesounds better over Alchemist %+*%, I'm a firm believer that EVERY Just Blaze, or Kanye track should be sent to Jay before ANY other artist hears it. Thatshould be a law . . . Nas gets to hear EVERY Premo and Pete Rock track first.

But Sai had a deal for 4 years and 2 videos . . . He needs to go the Joe Budden, Cormega, Masta Ace route . . . Realize you aint gonna blow and just makequality music . . . He's kinda washed up too, I don't be feelin majority of his new %+*%

hmm tough one SOSA .. if you attached a pic of Ben Balla this would hit 100+ pages , but lemme say this .. what we have hear is one GREAT producer and onegood rapper from NYC .. which amazingly enough to say , is actually hard to find this day in time .. I cant help but support Saigon , because he is nice , butdoes indeed lack the "mainstream appeal" .. BUT .. BUT , does have enough to push him foward .. I felt that the video for that joint with him andswizz should have come out right when the song was dropped .. but they waited almost a whole year or something .. Just Blaze has so many beats though doggy ,who should give them to then ?? JEEZY ?? WAYNE ?? GUCCI MAYNE ?? ... I mean c'mon , at the end of the day its not like JB is struggling , so why notinvest in a quality artist .. I mean yeah Jay can jump on anything he makes , sure , but I'll give Saigon some more time before I call it quits on him ..word

MYSPACE.COM/DEADFAMOUSBEATPUSHA for that
pimp.gif
to spit to..

Sai's personality and childish antics have been more of a problem for me than his actual music. I can mess with most of his music, but every once in awhile I'll hear a song, or a verse at least that I'll end up putting on repeat for hours. But all the "i'm quitting the rap game stuff etc hasto stop". He's looking like a silly rapper from Making the Band or something with all the antics

hmm tough one SOSA .. if you attached a pic of Ben Balla this would hit 100+ pages
laugh.gif
i feel you my dude ...
When he first hit the scene he'd have a nice joint every month or so . . . He sounds better over Alchemist %+*%, I'm a firm believer that EVERY Just Blaze, or Kanye track should be sent to Jay before ANY other artist hears it. That should be a law . . . Nas gets to hear EVERY Premo and Pete Rock track first.

But Sai had a deal for 4 years and 2 videos . . . He needs to go the Joe Budden, Cormega, Masta Ace route . . . Realize you aint gonna blow and just make quality music . . . He's kinda washed up too, I don't be feelin majority of his new %+*%
Yeah you right.He does sound better on Alch beats..When he first came out he was killin it...now he just sounds tired .... and what you said aboutJB is true with Jay and Kanye also...Sai needs to understand that them majors dont wanna push him...the youngins dont even check for him on the fashion/styletip so why bother...

Ive always said Saigon aint a great lyricist...but nah I cant co-sign this, especially for the reasons you stated...
...the youngins dont even check for him on the fashion/style tip so why bother...
trust me, thats not why Blaze is f'in wit dude. If Blaze gave at least somewhat of a damn about %#%$ like that, you would hear muchmore Blaze beats for these rappers. This N' gives aways free beats (at his best quality) to N's like the one who wears that metal mask all thetime (yall know who Im talkin bout)...he's talked about that a few times in interviews.

This N' gives aways free beats (at his best quality) to N's like the one who wears that metal mask all the time (yall know who Im talkin bout)...he's talked about that a few times in interviews.
laugh.gif
oh %%%% i almost forgot..you right about that ..

What's crazy is, Lil Chugga > Me > Saigon.

"These N's ain't nice, They lucky..."

Lil' Chugga > Duke.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Sai's personality and childish antics have been more of a problem for me than his actual music. I can mess with most of his music, but every once in a while I'll hear a song, or a verse at least that I'll end up putting on repeat for hours. But all the "i'm quitting the rap game stuff etc has to stop". He's looking like a silly rapper from Making the Band or something with all the antics
and to think we might be workin with Abandoned Nation....
grin.gif
nerd.gif

With Sai for me its just a case of "heard it all before" . . . I mean he had 4 years to work on the $#%*, it should be PERFECT, but at this point Idon't see the album being anything special if it ever sees the light of day . . . I don't remember the last Sai joint I was feeling since 06 I'veonly liked

Pain In My Life
Come On Baby (first few times I heard it)
Just Blaze Meets Saigon

$#%* that's it . . . The rest of the good Saigon $#%* is old as hell.

3 good songs in 4 years?? That's not a good look . . . Don't get me wrong, when his album comes out I'll download it . . . Illegally

Originally Posted by akuratl02

but does indeed lack the "mainstream appeal" ..

Dawg, are you serious? Dude has some big !*! muscles, check out his pics on MySpace. Hell, I wouldn't be suprised if son is packin a nine.
Sex Appeal = Mainstream Appeal in the music industry.

Do you really think 50 would have sold all them records if he was a frail N' like Dirtylicious?

Back
Top Bottom