Just Blaze Should Stop Working with Saigon...this Guy

I sure do hope ur a girl . . .

There's no room for another Laney around these parts
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jtraxx

Originally Posted by akuratl02

but does indeed lack the "mainstream appeal" ..

Dawg, are you serious? Dude has some big !*! muscles, check out his pics on MySpace. Hell, I wouldn't be suprised if son is packin a nine.
Sex Appeal = Mainstream Appeal in the music industry.

Do you really think 50 would have sold all them records if he was a frail N' like Dirtylicious?
O GOD
indifferent.gif
... I dont know how to quite reply to that , butummm to the dude who said JB is from Jersey .. I never really said that JB was from NY , I said Saigon was and I actually didnt know where JB was from but goodlookin' ..

I do agree sex appeal sells but inna Kim Kardashian nude on a coffee mug kind of way ... umm replying to you makes me feel weird . sorry
alien.gif

I hope you're a female, talking about the next man not being a "fly N'"

I mean, you say you can't hate, because dude has a message. That alone is why just SHOULD work with him.

Then you suggest Just shouldn't work with him because he's not "fly" or he doesn't have "style".

This %#*@ is fruit loop. What part of the game is this?

Everytime I come in here, I'm more and more disgusted by these threads. Because in your eyes, being a "fly N" is more important than the messageyou acknowledge he's bringing.

Kids is all about that buuuuuuuuull @@%#.

Originally Posted by jtraxx

Originally Posted by akuratl02

but does indeed lack the "mainstream appeal" ..

Dawg, are you serious? Dude has some big !*! muscles, check out his pics on MySpace. Hell, I wouldn't be suprised if son is packin a nine.
Sex Appeal = Mainstream Appeal in the music industry.

Do you really think 50 would have sold all them records if he was a frail N' like Dirtylicious?

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom