Just booked my trip to Brasil for the 2014 World Cup

Looking to go out there for the World Cup as well.. How much money is it costing you for the trip. I heard it was relatively cheap 

Looking to go out there for the World Cup as well.. How much money is it costing you for the trip. I heard it was relatively cheap 

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Damn. I'll be there if I can get the money together by then (which I doubt)
frown.gif

This.

I'm just 16 now, i'll be 20 by then. Not sure how I'll be economically, I just don't want to ask my parents for money.

Probably need to start saving up now.

frown.gif

This.

I'm just 16 now, i'll be 20 by then. Not sure how I'll be economically, I just don't want to ask my parents for money.

Originally Posted by JD214

frown.gif

This.

Why not start saving now? I'm sure you can save up like $5000 through part-time work within the next 3 years. Heck, you could earn that kind of money in one summer if you work really hard. I just opened up a savings account where I cant touch the money until 2013 with the intention of using the money for the 2014 WC. If I dont come back with atleast 1 STD then I will deem the trip a massive failure.

Originally Posted by JD214

frown.gif

This.

Why not start saving now? I'm sure you can save up like $5000 through part-time work within the next 3 years. Heck, you could earn that kind of money in one summer if you work really hard. I just opened up a savings account where I cant touch the money until 2013 with the intention of using the money for the 2014 WC. If I dont come back with atleast 1 STD then I will deem the trip a massive failure.

I met a guy in Barcelona this summer that looked like the elderly Eddie Murphy from "Life" who says he was Jesus Christ the son of God. He told me judgement day will be this year around September or October. So according to him you just wasted a lot of money.

I met a guy in Barcelona this summer that looked like the elderly Eddie Murphy from "Life" who says he was Jesus Christ the son of God. He told me judgement day will be this year around September or October. So according to him you just wasted a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom