Just bought a pair of 15s from an NT'er... HONESTLY, do you think the have been worn ONE TIME?

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by redsfan3

They are XVs man...that is where you first went wrong

Naw man, those are some of my favorite J's.....  A lot of people make a big deal about the first 13, but the 15s, 16s, and 18s are all underrated.
I tip my hat to you.  That's crazy that those are your grails

But now this dude is saying he is going out of town until Monday, and when he gets back WE CAN TALK ABOUT ME GETTING MY 30 BACK!!   W T F!!????    

What a scammer. I don't know why you haven't put him on blast yet. You trusted, He hustled you. Now let everyone know who he is so we can keep away from him.

you didn't get the pics you wanted yet you bought them anyway - shame on you
for wanting them so much that you went against better judgement & copped regardless

now you're unhappy, despite the outcome being forseeable
get the pics you require to make the right informed decision or move on
if you buy without that info (which you did) - you are partially to blame, no way around it

he embellished the description & supplied lousy pics, you bought anyway hoping
the shoes would turn out as the best case scenario - seemingly DS at a very cheap price

(when yall are paying ~$100 for some older used Air Jordans - stop always expecting a jewel)

honestly, if you have a lot of shoes you have worn for many years that are in way better condition
than these....what are you doing buying older used Jordans for cheap anyway?

i recently played 2 full games in a pair of 15s that only had a fraction of the wear those do...id say dude has put in atleast 4 or 5 wears on them with laces tied tight...buut still not a totally bad deal...check the maintenence threads and figure out how to remove the creases if they bother you that much

im not sticking up for the guy but those flightclub.com exclusive pieces of trash looked like that after one casual wear after i bought them. They dont look remotely close to deadstock and it sucks cuz i got taken for some beat up playoff 12s in 06 with crappy pics too. do what you can but learn from this, people are out to make money on you so unless you have good pics id say pass next time, especially on garbage 15s

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im not sticking up for the guy but those flightclub.com exclusive pieces of trash looked like that after one casual wear after i bought them. They dont look remotely close to deadstock and it sucks cuz i got taken for some beat up playoff 12s in 06 with crappy pics too. do what you can but learn from this, people are out to make money on you so unless you have good pics id say pass next time, especially on garbage 15s

^This, get them to take a lot of pics before you buy. U never can be too sure before YOU spend YOUR money

always get detailed pictures first if it's not on the thread. did he end up giving you 30 back? if not expose his name.

i have 80+ shoes and many of them worn once or twice unless stated. Members like that give a bad rep for legit members like myself.

I DONT SEE WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO LIE ABOUT THE USE OF THE SHOE. SOME PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEIR SHOES ONCE CAN DO SO MUCH DAMAGE TO THE SHOE THAN SOMEONE WHO WEARS THEIR SHOES 10 TIMES.
BUT YEAH THE DUDE WORE THOSE 15'S AND HE BASICALLY DID SOME GOOD DAMAGE.

pictures ARE a 1000 words. a video is probably 10x that. if a seller is not taking alot of pictures from almost every angle possible with good lighting conditions ask them for it. if they are not gonna do it them forget them.

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

how much did you spend on em?

eek.gif
 thats a lot for USED XV's,,especially Un-DS!!!

My OG black/reds look way better than that and I've worn them a lot. Can't believe that dude tried to pass those off as almost DS. What a joker!

So you couldnt get clear pics... but u decided to send the money and buy em anyway???
This is COMPLETELY your fault

You should've waited for some more pics and If he still didn't provide any good angle shots of the shoes then it just solidifies your doubts. Dude played ball in those.

Son probably is obese and has wide feet and played ball with them for ten hours
That is what you get for buying XV's

I hate you got hustled bro, this should be a lesson learned. I would love to make deals online but I have heard of too many horror stories. I'm the type of person who takes the good with the bad. Im 27 now, 6 years ago I would have probably wanted to beef wit the dude and murk him and his kids, but I got a little more since now (not too much but a little). You COULD blast his name so nobody else would fall into that trap, just to help out the forum. Or you can "take the good with the bad" and try to restore the shoe the best as you can to make them look better. If he was a stand up guy he would refund your money and allow you to return the shoe, atleast thats what I would do...... Better luck next time. I also would check out your local craigslist, atleast you can look at the shoes before you purchase.

Back
Top Bottom