Just broke up with girl friend, first weekend single, *pics*

been busy all day with earns, a lot has been said.

a lot of yall got the thirst, chill
laugh.gif

and to the ones that feel me
tired.gif
my @*$^#s

it is what it is i have mad respect and love for the girl we would work nice in the future but right now i need to get me together before i can get "us" right.
there is more to the story that hasn't been spoken on only the NTer i personally know will be hip.

i do hope one day "us" is me and her. but cant dwell on that 
eyes.gif

and ksteezy you doing you and married you seem straight IM jelly son. if i was in the right position i would sick it out.
all relationships have there highs and lows but if you can deal then #swag
smokin.gif

im cant deal right now.

been busy all day with earns, a lot has been said.

a lot of yall got the thirst, chill
laugh.gif

and to the ones that feel me
tired.gif
my @*$^#s

it is what it is i have mad respect and love for the girl we would work nice in the future but right now i need to get me together before i can get "us" right.
there is more to the story that hasn't been spoken on only the NTer i personally know will be hip.

i do hope one day "us" is me and her. but cant dwell on that 
eyes.gif

and ksteezy you doing you and married you seem straight IM jelly son. if i was in the right position i would sick it out.
all relationships have there highs and lows but if you can deal then #swag
smokin.gif

im cant deal right now.

I used to have the same supreme hat you got in that picture bruh, the female dogs love it.
I've been with my girl damn near 3 years now, sorry you and yours didn't work out but at least you're staying positive 
pimp.gif

I used to have the same supreme hat you got in that picture bruh, the female dogs love it.
I've been with my girl damn near 3 years now, sorry you and yours didn't work out but at least you're staying positive 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom