Just call me Da Rat Terminator.... Vol. VICTORY IS MINE!

After living in my roach-raided apartment since June of last year, I thought that I'd seen the worst of my pest problems, but I was soon in for a "cheesy" surprise.

smh.gif

So I come home from a long and boring day of Jury Duty and I look at the loaf of bread on my kitchen counter and see that there's a big &%! hole ripped through the bag and a big chunk of the bread gone. The chunk was comparable to someone grabbing a hand full!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I instantly smell a rat (pun intended). Angry and anxious, I headed to the store to pick up rat traps. I set 4 of them up throughout the kitchen and dining area baited with peanut butter. The next morning I see that the peanut butter is gone on all 4 of the traps and only 1 went off and it was moved!!!

That pretty much ruined my morning.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

After I got off work, I headed to Lowe's to do some heavy duty shopping. It was obvious that this rodent was smart, but I knew I was smarter. I ran across this product called the Victor electric rat trap and knew I had to have it. It was a bit pricey (40 bucks), but at this point to get rid of the problem I was willing to pay anything I could afford!

What it is and how it works:

I baited it with peanut butter and set it up on the counter where the bread was and left it overnight as well as all day today with no luck. Before I went to bed tonight I set the trap on the floor against the wall. Not even 30 minutes after I'm in bed, I hear a sound similar to an electric chair. At this moment I felt an instant
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
and an even more instant
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I walked in the dining area and saw the big tail hanging out of the trap and knew that I was successful!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The End Result:

652d5794f3c92d48f64cab10d95b9054.jpg

Wooden rat traps: $4
Victor electric rat trap $40
Dealing with a rat: much heartache and pain
Catching one of these vermen scum of the earth rodets: PRICELESS!!!

That's a big %*@++$ rat
eek.gif

I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew there was one of those around.

I'd be posted up with the timbs on and a broom all night
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

leave it as a warning for the other rats

Hecks yeah!!!! I'm not taking that thing down. It can kill up to 50 rats on one set of batteries So I should be more than good til my lease is up!

You shoulda laced that peanut butter with boric acid. It woulda killed him instantly. Fried that lil dude!
laugh.gif

THIS is how you make a thread if you are trying to tell a story.
A++ for you OP

but that is a HUGE !$$ rat
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

What did you jump for
laugh.gif

LOL that wasn't me on the video, that's someone else, it's just a random video on youtube that I thought would be good to show you what it was.

laugh.gif

But ol' boy had me rolling, like he thought the thing was gonna jump out at him or something.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow that thing got ravaged. Sell it to a suspect chinese food joint around you. Thats a solid 5 bucks back at least.

Smh at a place near my high school, Im positive they sold rat meat. What ever it was it was not chicken.

damnnn. i need to grab one. i seen a small one in my room small....

but word to the timbs and boots scared son...

definetly need to catch it fo it look like yours...that rat is pretty huge

Originally Posted by Jay 23 Man

damnnn. i need to grab one. i seen a small one in my room small....

but word to the timbs and boots scared son...

definetly need to catch it fo it look like yours...that rat is pretty huge
I feels him on the Timbs and broom too, only thing is that this thing wouldn't come out until either the area was dark or I was not around. These rodentz are getting smart man I tell u.

Originally Posted by thejrob

You didn't even C-Walk homie
Excuse my ignorance, but I don't get it. Is that the virctory dance for killing rats or something?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

THIS is how you make a thread if you are trying to tell a story.
A++ for you OP
Thanks man!

damn thank god i only had mice before. Thats them baby NYC subway looking rats right there

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

shoulda got one of those ones that just traps the rat so you can set it free
Nah man, you can't be soft to these "little" things. They WILL come back to find you and ruin your life even more.

Back
Top Bottom