Just Caught The Illest Subliminal Diss Ever Vol. Shawty Lo

ti won...........he won the lil flip beef too.....ti is a short dude im pretty sure i can snatch tygas or big seans jewels without putting hands theyll prolly hand it over but ti been bout it and shawty lo was relevant for like a year ? he needs to be in that best songs of 07 thread 
roll.gif

***** I'm da man, got no wife but da white be my girlfriend [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

LO was that ***** back in the day

That wasnt no subliminal, that was blatant af. OP, you just late. I peeped that soon as he said it. Still dope tho.

Cus I yell BANKHEAD!!!!!!!!! and you felt left out, I aint mention yo name, thas what all diss bout!!!????????
T.I. hurt em wit that.

Shawty Lo got black ice on his head to match the chain

Last edited:
Man I don't know why Gucci keep gettin a pass for all the cornball **** he's done over the years :smh:
Prob because he's the only rapper left who hasn't sold out yet. Not to mention he does have a body count on his record. All be it defending himself. But Shawty Lo was the man. The Plug to the Socket. Shawty Lo started D4L too. Shawty Lo = Slick Pulla

T.I lost his street card when Gucci did "What Kinda King" and MURDERED him. And we all know T.I. grew up in Cobb and Riverdale and not Bankhead.

I used to work with this dude that claims ti was in ROTC with him lol
That's prob true. T.I. can rap but he ain't from the hood like he claims he is. He may have some uncles or know some folks down on Bankhead but he never lived over there. Same goes for them PSC dudes.

Made Gucci apologize too/
Dunno if he made Gucci apologize or if Gucci did it on his own. The apology is on the mixtape right after the song. Still doesn't make the song any less dope or not true tho. We all know Gucci kept it 100 on that track.

Back
Top Bottom