just copped a 350z...any advice on what should I do to it?

Originally Posted by New Wu

Tagged pics, you know the deal, mayne.

I doubt he's lying about a '03 350Z, not like he came in here saying he's rocking a Bentley or something

100 dollar gas?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by New Wu

Tagged pics, you know the deal, mayne.

I doubt he's lying about a '03 350Z, not like he came in here saying he's rocking a Bentley or something

Hey, we are on NT. Dudes be postin pics of little kids claiming that it was them when they was little.
tired.gif

if those tails are what I think they are, get them back to OEM or go with the JDM tails

29qi7tk.jpg

1) Drop it..
2) Drop it some more
3) Put some subs in it, blast "She's on fire" by weezy
4) Smoke some
pimp.gif
, and drop @+%!%$% panties

i also own a 04 roadster, i hate driving it during the winter, already got stuck in the snow

i need some good winter or all performance tires, any suggestions?

yo how much mileage on it and how much did u pay??? does it come with stock parts?

was planning to buy the same car.. hoping to pay around 5-6 g's?

Bust your #%+ and find some R35 GT-R wheels. dear lord they look good. 20s from factory too.

3722229697_f1d92f5c3b.jpg

z33-35-wheels-001-540x385.jpg

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

yo how much mileage on it and how much did u pay??? does it come with stock parts?

was planning to buy the same car.. hoping to pay around 5-6 g's?

60,000 miles...all stock...$9,000 down payment...$13,000 sticker price....the negatives for me was: negative equity on trade-in, not-so-good credit, highinterest...$250 a mouth payments

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Get some Volk's

if you can't afford them wait, don't buy crappy knock offs, you now own a Z not a Civic

QFT, no crappy fake rims.
smh.gif

Advan, Volk, Work, SSR... all good stuff. If that's out of your league cost-wise, go with AME Circlar Specs, Enkei RPF1's, etc.

Or like the man said, save up!

EDIT: Those GT-R rims above look incredible, those are good too!

Depending on where you live, choose your tires wisely. I'm guessing this is a daily; you might not want summer tires, think about all-seasons ifyou're okay with the performance trade-off.

After rims/tires, get coils; don't slum it with springs. No need to be hellaflush unless that's your thing, a slight drop looks great.
happy.gif

From there on, it's up to you. Exhaust, CAI, headers, etc. If you go bodywork, avoid cheap FRP/poorly fitting junk like the plague. Whatever you want itto be it can be, just try to avoid cheap/fake parts in general. Your car will thank you.

Happy tuning!

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

just ran into this
264mc6s.jpg
240z concept
thank god Nissan out out the 350Z instead of that 4 cylinder underpowered piece that woulda killed the Z

The designer of the 240 called it a blue bird
laugh.gif
compared to the original240

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Bust your #%+ and find some R35 GT-R wheels. dear lord they look good. 20s from factory too.

z33-35-wheels-001-540x385.jpg
im not even a fan of these cars, but this is pure sex on wheels how much these wheels running for ?

Originally Posted by derventa

1) Drop it..
2) Drop it some more
3) Put some subs in it, blast "She's on fire" by weezy
4) Smoke some
pimp.gif
, and drop @+%!%$% panties
/ thread

Back
Top Bottom