JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Dude. Honestly, by now, I'm sure all of us, including myself, have stopped caring by now. Please, just stop trying and enjoy your weekend.

Originally Posted by cubanref

OP you don't have to prove anything to anyone lol. Some people won't believe you no matter how many pics or vids you show them. You trying extra hard to prove to them is just a lose-lose for you. I mean its just a car lol

I can see this lasting for a couple months.. It's all jokes I'm guessing from others. It wouldnt end until dirty himself went out there and confirmedit.. until that time comes let the thread die... They dont care that much to be ACTUALLY proven wrong. by the time this thread is on page 10 and lost among theothers, everyone else is worrying about something else.. theres a reason its on page 1 for a few hours.

Im just trying to help out here. Baiting the haters to come then squashing them does what for you..

its actually on the verge of reverse psychology... pushing someone to see how far they will go. i think the jokes on you

but alas
enjoy that great car

Props man
pimp.gif
go get them brizzles.

Damn, Yall act like wealthy People dont exist...
laugh.gif

Nice car fam'...Next time kick the men out of the car when scooping up females...No female wants to approach a car full of men unless she has nostandards...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

Nice car fam'...Next time kick the men out of the car when scooping up females...No female wants to approach a car full of men unless she has no standards...
Well said.

I hope you harness the car actuall capabilites...RACE! Just becareful, I'm pretty sure your experience driver since you driving that Z.

Originally Posted by angelset

Isn't that Nissan "Silver" an extra $1000 just for that color too? Dope pick up, definitely one of my dream cars.

Here's some pictures from a local car show I hit up:

carshow_4.jpg

carshow_5.jpg

carshow_6.jpg
where was this at?
grin.gif

its 3000 extra for the silver

laugh.gif

Nice car fam'...Next time kick the men out of the car when scooping up females...No female wants to approach a car full of men unless she has no standards...

This...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif

This...
BANG BROS GT-R
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom