Just coughed this up vol. YUCKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had a really bad cough after i got over the flu a few weeks ago.
Dr's now think i have pneumonia. (or my cancer is fighting back... yea i still have that :smh:)

When i breath my chest sounds like a little dog growling.

Anyways... i had a lot of congestion and flem this morning and kept coughing. Hard, like i was dying (its like that at least once a day.)
cant even breath right.

next thing you know

blat right into my hand...

yes thats a quarter next to it.
its thick. Like one piece. not really watery at all.

View media item 204966

Son why are you chillin' w/ that slug in your hand like that?

If you're gonna gross out NT at least you could have put it on a plate or some ****...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That sucks. Feel better fambs

:x

I hope you get better and hope its not pneumonia or your cancer.

Just got over the flu and was coughing all type of thick stuff out. Asthma + that thick ish + congestion = I couldn't inhale worth ish. Sooooo miserable.

Last edited:
you're supposed to eat that right away..

your body needs that in it's system.. trust me, i'm not a doctor.

Uhhh... i kid you not i've been coughing up things like this for the past 6 months... should i be concerned? I cough alot ... especially when I drink something cold.

Whoa ! That looks pretty nasty. I cant help you with a cure but for relief of your pain and symptoms I highly recommend "poon goor soe cough syrup" Its kinda hard to find in the US but you should be able to locate a bottle at most authentic Asian markets.

This stuff works INSTANTLY... like I cant express how quickly my throat stops aching and tightness in my chest is relieved immediately.

View media item 205064

Last edited:
i had that in 9th grade...it's like congestion sickness ..your throat hurts for like a month and you cough hella mucus..it's not that bad you'll be good..your chest will hurt like hell though.

Thats either mucus or a tonsil stone, i get tonsils stones here and there not like i used to

Uhhh... i kid you not i've been coughing up things like this for the past 6 months... should i be concerned? I cough alot ... especially when I drink something cold.

Chronic Bronchitis? I get Acute Bronchitis 1-2x per year and it lasts about a week. I cough up phlegm similar to what's in OP's hand, except it's usually tinged with streaks of blood :x

Z-Pack will take care of any infection/virus within a few days. Dr. needs to prescribe it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom