Just Don x Air Jordan 2

so did anyone cop a pair from City Gear? 
laugh.gif

So, I ordered my pair from Threadz in ATL (I'm located in MN).  Got a tracking number and it looks like they were shipped from Chicago and should have them by Wed.  Just seems strange to me.  Anyone in the ATL know if Threadz is reputable?  I did my homework before purchasing and it looked like they were.
Anyone?
eyes.gif

Thats how these types of releases go..shops take care of the people first, who take care of them. 
It would've been cool if that was the case. The guy I'm talking about was clearly a mule for one of the store employees. Don C called out the name but dude wasn't even in the store. One of the employees kept saying he's here so they wouldn't scrap the ticket. They waited like five minutes and here comes buddy looking like he was sleep in the parking lot
laugh.gif
. It was for my size, so I had the antennas all the way up.

Man...

Flip an extra pair of my Royals to offset the cost...just go ahead and get a pair for the going rate I've seen now in my size...hold out until later in the week to see if a few more pairs pop up...or just forget it all together.  My mind changes every 15 minutes.

Ugh.  This is a tougher release to let go personally, just because of the collectability of the shoe.  It's hard to justify spending that kind of cash on a shoe that aesthetically isn't as appealing as I would normally drop this kind of $$ on, but quality + packaging + extras are painful to just take the L on. 

I wish at times I was just in shoes for looks/fashion, would make the decision a lot easier.  Once a collector, always a collector though.

I was in the same spot you were in. Luckily I found a pair with receipt in my size for a little lower than eBay prices. Figured they will either drop to what I paid or raise in price so I just said F it. Not getting my hopes up till I get mine in hand and everything check outs.

I'd love to trade my frags for a pair of these in a 11.5 i love the 2s because theyre more comfortable than 1s to me even though the 1s silhouette is better

Last edited:
I'm still extremely sad I missed out on this release. I always am stuck traveling whenever something like this drops. I guess I'll just make up for it by buying a bunch of toys and video games in Tokyo lol.

I've been scouring the net for a 10.5/11. LOL!

I'm still extremely sad I missed out on this release. I always am stuck traveling whenever something like this drops. I guess I'll just make up for it by buying a bunch of toys and video games in Tokyo lol.

Don't worry, people didn't sleep forhours and stil missed

Sounds like you're gonna have a way better time than any sneaker could bring you, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom