Just Don x Air Jordan 2

No prob. I'll say this though, any dude who cuts in front of a female over some shoes clearly has issues and needs counseling
they the ones that be *****ing the most :lol:, often stirring something out of nothing. Plus most times it's 99.9% dudes anyways

How's the line at Fulton? After hearing you guys waiting for 5 hours for a raffle, I might pass.

so seems like some may luck out on that raffle good luck, ill be moving to NYC soon so hopefully i figure out the system they got up North

I'd say 400-500. But if you got the dbs for retail that would still just come out to like 600-700 for them but you gotta find someone willing to take DBs for these. If people were able to get DBs, they probably were able to get these as well
8s going for 900 on FC and 2s going to 1000… 

How's the line at Fulton? After hearing you guys waiting for 5 hours for a raffle, I might pass.
It's a small line right now. If I were you I would try and head out now I'm on line next to the entrance of the store in not even a minute lol

Waited 45 minutes today.  In for Don C and Mirror foams, guaranteed pair of Bulls over Broadway.

yesterday was no joke. Wasn't hype, wait was legit 4+hours.
bro I was walking by there and I thought to myself damn if it's a huge line like dem dudes was saying yesterday imma be sick. Glad to see hardly anyone was there :pimp:

nah I stayed and waited probably around 30 minutes. Some guy actually wore the 2s in the store to try and get another pair and the foams and they look really nice
Oh ok, 30 min wait is nothing compared to yesterday

Word I couldn't do it but I wonder how many pairs they got. I'm praying its a decent size but I'm just being optimistic

Hopefully it is if they got people waiting 5 hours. Stores should just say how many they have so people can be realistic and think if they should wait or leave. Like sure some people will stay regardless but others would be like damn they got X amount f this I'm leaving.

Welp, good luck to anybody that did it. Hope yall cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom