Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Nahh, she doesnt count! :lol:

You know she (whoever she is) didnt pay for 'em :lol: #consumernotbrandgifts

Sounds like somebody's got a crush! :wink:

Last edited:
A friend who knows quality just told me he wouldn't pay over 500 for these, welp! . Said they are nice though. Just that you boys will hype up anything.

Cool collab none the less

Last edited:
I really wish I was in New York instead of Tokyo (for work) right about now. Missing on this release sucks. I really wanted a 10.5/11 to rock for my upcoming business trip.

Guess I have to start building them relationships :wink: anyone want to get down?

A friend who knows quality just told me he wouldn't pay over 500 for these, welp! . Said they are nice though. Just that you boys will hype up anything.

Cool collab none the less

That's awesome for your friend, I'm glad his opinion is the final say in what people buy and for how much

That's awesome for your friend, I'm glad his opinion is the final say in what people buy and for how much

Just letting people know man. No diss or anything. Actually a well respected NTer, Just someone who knows what Jordan can actually bring to the table. As far as quality

Last edited:
Dope. Where do I sign up

Did anyone receive a phone call from FA yet? This doesn't look good.

Last edited:
I really wish I was in New York instead of Tokyo (for work) right about now. Missing on this release sucks. I really wanted a 10.5/11 to rock for my upcoming business trip.

Guess I have to start building them relationships :wink: anyone want to get down?

I'd rather be in Tokyo then have the shoes.

Idk who does the calls but maybe tomorrow they'll do phone calls since the Flatbush pop up opens tomorrow and that being the pickup location for the 2s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom