Just Don x Air Jordan 2

long-time homie of mine is given me a great deal on these, just need to find someone to size swap a 11.5 for a 10.5...

Nail polish remover didn't work .. Angelus doesn't have the exact match pain .. Does anyone know someone who can work on them? Just those scuffs/scrapes ?
If anyone knows the answer to this i'd really like to know too, made the mistake of wearing my Kobe 10's to work and now i have the same scuffs. 

I have never had experience with an Ebay seller names "Sole Supremacy" He wants to buy my Just Dons but wants me to ship them out to him or his store first before he pays me. Does anyone have any experience with this store? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

I have never had experience with an Ebay seller names "Sole Supremacy" He wants to buy my Just Dons but wants me to ship them out to him or his store first before he pays me. Does anyone have any experience with this store? Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.
dude.  that doesn't make sense on so many levels.  why would you even entertain this?

in what world can you buy something, but pay for it when it arrives

They are legit. I ordered shoes from there myself and never had a single issue with them. Never heard of the ship first method though. That does seem weird. Maybe trying to verify authenticity. Other than that, they have been great for me.

Last edited:

100% legit consignment store based in the Bay Area, CA. They require non locals selling to them to ship first so they can verify authenticity and condition and generally pay same day as receipt of the items. 

Here's a link to their site:

http://www.solesupremacy.com/

I wouldn't do it, pp policy favors buyers so no reason for that imo

giphy.gif

...just bought fell outta my chair when I saw this! :rofl:

FYI, solesupremacy is as legit as they come. Getting the shoes 1st before payment is standard for them. I can see why someone would be wary of the practice, but they have no reason to scam anyone. If they dont buy yours, I guarantee somebody else will sell them a pair. They do receive fakes from time to time and let the senders know asap. They know their ish.

Sole supremacy is 100% legit the only reason why they want you to ship first is because they gift the payment to you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom