Just Don x Air Jordan 2

There's another colorway coming down the pipeline soon (per J23) .... Would a restock happen before all colorways drop?

So I know the quilted blues dropped at the top of the year, but J23 has a Don dropping in the Fall. The J23 nod to a drop was 2nd by a piece this summer on the blogs....it seems it will be the same design as the quilted but either grey, black or beige.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/07/17/don-c-x-air-jordan-2-sequel-in-the-works/

Definitely didn't mean the 1st blue pair. I think its been known another color is susposed to release, but which one. I thought you were eluding to a completely different color that no one has mentioned yet.

It's beige for sure, cream eggshell color

Thought it was grey, instead of the beige/tan color pair. I thought that beige was a PS. Or was grey the PS?

Last edited:
^
I was looking at those

not feeling the blacks

hopefully its greys

Why couldn't they be cream all over? Would've like to see an all red with a blue wings logo too...

for sure money will not be spent
laugh.gif

they are ugly thats for sure but they wont sit.... resell wont be 1200-1500 like blue joints but they will not sit

Could have done the cream, but these are just too basic for me to even consider copping for the money they're going to ask. Not copping, but I can appreciate them, at least.

Back
Top Bottom