Just Don x Air Jordan 2

No set price on this pack.. Just Don exclusive

The shoe and pin itself will release on NDC like last year later for $275

Honestly if you like Don hats I'd just get the $275 pair and buy a Just Don hat that matches.. Just my opinion
Thank you for some info that I can def get with lol

Yeah that was pretty commonly known. I wouldn't of had a problem with it if the Don Hats he was offering last year were actually decent. Joints were Wack As hell. And the jacket to me was cool, but I'm not that matchy matchy type of guy. It was too much. plus He did a few pop ups in Chicago and what not throughout the year and still had pairs available but don wasn't budging, still needed to buy a leather or a jacket. As recent as August when the PB Yeezy 350s dropped the pop up at rsvp still had blue don 2s available but they were trying to pump that leather hat with it. I think this time around it'd be smart to just drop the shoes and if u want, offer the pack as a limited type thing exclusive type deal only

Last edited:
Just found this article for the last release, that was crazy.
SMH... I wouldn't give that clown Don C my money just on principle... idc how good these joints look... $675 for a hat just to reserve a pair for $275... people should boycott this bamma, forget Nike...

SMH... I wouldn't give that clown Don C my money just on principle... idc how good these joints look... $675 for a hat just to reserve a pair for $275... people should boycott this bamma, forget Nike...

I wouldn't either, I would pass on that if this the case for the upcoming one

last years don x jordan hat is still sitting at my local spot in both colors 
roll.gif

I want these joint bad as hell. *at the 275 price point* don't care for the pack. If I can't get at the retail of just the shoes I'm cool if not no big deal.

700? i mean i dont collect 2s like that so i dont have the need for these that bad. might still cop tho. also, do you guys think these releases should have BIN Jordan quality for the prises we pay? donrt belive that remastered hype smh

Damnit man, i was hopin for the price to not be no 700! Or at least have the option to just buy the 2's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom