Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Miadaddy supposedly moved 10 pair at 1500,thinks box only.bs.he just wants credit and ig fame.pack 700 fcfs would be sweet

Now maybe this is just wishful thinking, but maybe both the CSRs and NDC EU are both right and the pack is only $275 for both the shoes and the hat!?! Also, it is weird that we haven't seen a suggested retail price on any of the boxes or anything yet-.

most retail stores were charging $350+, nikelabs were closest to original retail

this...

i was honestly shocked a few pages back when folks were mentioning that the shoe was $275.. pretty much all places were charging $350 as retail price..
my first time hearing nike lab charging 275 was in this thread.. those who copped for that price were extremely blessed..

this...

i was honestly shocked a few pages back when folks were mentioning that the shoe was $275.. pretty much all places were charging $350 as retail price..
my first time hearing nike lab charging 275 was in this thread.. those who copped for that price were extremely blessed..
350+ most all stores except 1 or 2 made you buy extra stuff whether it be hats, jackets, or just product

People worried about that price tag, I'm trying to make sure I can even pay a price. I don't trust online releases.

People worried about that price tag, I'm trying to make sure I can even pay a price. I don't trust online releases.
What-about-the-future-GIF-1442438552.gif

350+ most all stores except 1 or 2 made you buy extra stuff whether it be hats, jackets, or just product

lol well yeah.. i don't even bother factoring that in because its pretty much a guarantee in most cases

in a nutshell if you were lucky, you were spending under the Just Don price (which was like $950) and under the price of this new pack..

size 7 still falls under Men sizes.

Right.

Men starts from 7.5, grade school stops at 7

"Old" GS sizing does stop at 7Y, but mens also start at 7, not 7.5 like you saw with 4s. I can wear both mens 7 and 7Y. One fits better than the other depending on the model. I highly doubt this sz will release on NDC though. I usually have to rely on EU retailers for that. Either way, I will be going for the mens 7 so yall fellas keep ya grubby hands off! [emoji]128540[/emoji]
Much appreciated. :lol:

I dont buy that size on resell either so call it "moneysize" if you wanna and then end up getting stuck with it at this ridiculous retail price. :\

Last edited:
Why can't it be a fitted leather hat

obvious reason #1 just like the levi pack every person who is a sz 12 doesn't wear sz 40 pants & 3xl shirt... makes more hassle than needed

ovb reason #2 is I believe all of Don's hats are straps :lol: literally why change it up now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom