Just Don x Air Jordan 2

These don't seem to be anywhere in Europe other than NDC..... seems a little weird to me. Even the places that got the first Just Don release last year?

One site in Europe said they will drop at random time

I still don't know how some of ya'll were in here justifying that ghost chair mess smdh 

Like ppl respect that?????  Never have I ever just stood behind 10 empty chairs 

praying I got my size.  Just don't sit right with me. Especially if i'm putting in the work 

to get what I want...Idk though thats just me, I wouldn't expect someone to be coo with

it if I pulled stunts like that. 

Last edited:
I still don't know how some of ya'll were in here justifying that ghost chair mess smdh 
praying I got my size.  Just don't sit right with me. Especially if i'm putting in the work 
to get what I want...Idk though thats just me, I wouldn't expect someone to be coo with

If I was the owner of the store I would've dump all those chairs in the trash

If you got a squad with you it's easy to jump those chairs, but if your solo then it's understandable to sit behind them is how I see it

People are smart they usually keep one person in a car near by to keep an eye on things. whats really tricky is a person should only be able to vouch for chairs that are theirs because who really wants to stand outside in this freezing cold for some kicks.  But if someone is trying to say they are responsible for more than 2 chairs and I wanted the kicks bad enough It might turn into a world star situation.

I mean yeah that's understandable I just couldn't see myself just dropping off a chair and keeping it pushing

then to come back and expect dudes not to be feeling a way or have done something to my chair.....

Apparently this the new wave IG....On another note though, I snag multiples I'm selling the second pair 

and gunning for Frag 1's! Oh the joy! I can see it now ya'll! FINALLY!!! AND If I flip it to the best of my 

abilities I'd mess around and get close to my money back for the initial price of the don c pack!

Wish me well ya'll, I gots plans! 

Last edited:

Here’s why….

Back when I had to camp for a sneaker (way back), I used to have the same mentality as you.  Like, “I’m not respecting a ghost chair, F that”.  Then the ghost chair guy would show up early that morning and an argument would break out.  Then the whole release would get shut down because of stupidity.  And not only did I not get the shoe I wanted, but ghost chair guy left empty handed and all the campers left empty handed.  Now we’re all standing around look dumb, why, because I had a problem with a ghost chair.  There’s a saying that “one monkey don’t stop the show”.  Well, that doesn’t apply to the sneaker game.

An OG pulled me to the side and was like “bruh, instead of going against the grain, why don’t YOU just bring a chair out here, we all look out for each other and do this thing in shifts”

Next release rolls around, I place a chair out 3 days before the release.  Before and after work, I’d show up for about 10 minutes to chat, make sure everything is lovely and go about my day.  Then on release day, show up at 5am, boom….no problems.

Again, stick to your original plan, you gotta do what you feel is right.   

Here’s why….

Back when I had to camp for a sneaker (way back), I used to have the same mentality as you.  Like, “I’m not respecting a ghost chair, F that”.  Then the ghost chair guy would show up early that morning and an argument would break out.  Then the whole release would get shut down because of stupidity.  And not only did I not get the shoe I wanted, but ghost chair guy left empty handed and all the campers left empty handed.  Now we’re all standing around look dumb, why, because I had a problem with a ghost chair.  There’s a saying that “one monkey don’t stop the show”.  Well, that doesn’t apply to the sneaker game.

An OG pulled me to the side and was like “bruh, instead of going against the grain, why don’t YOU just bring a chair out here, we all look out for each other and do this thing in shifts”

Next release rolls around, I place a chair out 3 days before the release.  Before and after work, I’d show up for about 10 minutes to chat, make sure everything is lovely and go about my day.  Then on release day, show up at 5am, boom….no problems.

Bro Idk where you're from, but I've honestly never seen this ghost chair stuff until recently....

It's so new to me like if you want the shoe you gon stand out there with the ppl that want the shoe, ya know? 

Since when did this become a thing to leave a chair and keep it pushing? I mean honestly it seems a lot easier

I'm not even knocking it lol I just never seen it or would assume it would be ok to do...

I feel you though, if thats the wave I'd rather be with it than against it....especially in these harsh conditions 

Here’s why….

Bro Idk where you're from, but I've honestly never seen this ghost chair stuff until recently....
It's so new to me like if you want the shoe you gon stand out there with the ppl that want the shoe, ya know? 
Since when did this become a thing to leave a chair and keep it pushing? I mean honestly it seems a lot easier
I'm not even knocking it lol I just never seen it or would assume it would be ok to do...
I feel you though, if thats the wave I'd rather be with it than against it....especially in these harsh conditions 

You must be new to this. ghost chairs been around for 10+ years

You must be new to this. ghost chairs been around for 10+ years
I worked in Footlocker/Footaction forever and never had to camp for anything

outside of the occasional limited release in difference cities lol and 

I also live in the midwest so nah bro i've never really seen it or seen 

shops even allow it.  Ig it's becoming a bigger thing though...I'm all for it though,

hell its easier than actually standing out there all night or however many 

nights with total strangers waiting to get some kicks.  Still doesn't seem right! 

Thats the old school principles in me though. 

Here’s why….

This...and usually its the same group of dedicated sneaker heads/collectors/hypebeasts/resellers at every release....so almost everyone knows each other and  looks out ..you don't really see a long stretch of ghost chairs with people waiting behind either...its more like a rotation with at least a couple heads watching over a few chairs for each other towards the front half of the line...then you get all the release day line up peeps in the second half...after all everybody needs to eat/sleep/s**t/etc....

Chicago heads haven't caught on yet. 32 South State is a spot where everyone WILL EAT. Unless the line is in the hundreds when the doors open, the dedicated collectors/resellers will be fine. It's connected to the FootAction right next to it... when the Oxford Tans dropped and I went to pick mine up, I peeped the raffle winners list. It was AT LEAST 250 names deep. That store gets big numbers. I don't think the line up is necessary...

It stores fault for allowing it

This right here. The stores shouldn't allow it. That's why raffles started. A lot of people don't have time for the garbage associated with camp outs and the sneakerhead/reseller cliques that place chairs down at every limited shoe drop.

Sneaker stores should just confiscate them and start a side business selling used chairs haha

I'll be entering the drawing while standing in line. I hope that the other cats in line will do the same thing and then drop out the line if they cook. I'm sure most can't afford to cop two pair...:smokin

Here’s why….

GHOST CHAIRS BEEN THE NORM FOR YEARS NOW. THAT'S HOW WE USE TO ROCK OUT AT THE GALLERIA.

Not sure if it was posted already, but Sivas will be dropping them as well at a random time.
4t4y8w.jpg

eg9yxd.jpg

All these ghost chairs things are dumb. When I use to camp back in the days, there was a list of the people who were in line. There was a protocol to check in every hour. If you weren't there at that time then you would've been crossed out

Back
Top Bottom