Just Don x Air Jordan 2

This i really one of those releases where deep down i'll be relieved if i miss :lol:

starting to feel this way too. I don't even need another pair of shoes and the price is crazy. I think with me, it's more about winning than love for the shoe

they don't want me to win

Last edited:

This i really one of those releases where deep down i'll be relieved if i miss 
laugh.gif
i actually kinda feel the same way. one side of me really wants these regardless of the price, and the other side of me cant wait for saturday to be over so i save myself $650 cause in reality, im probably not getting these

This is really one of those releases where deep down i'll be relieved if i miss :lol:  

i actually kinda feel the same way. one side of me really wants these regardless of the price, and the other side of me cant wait for saturday to be over so i save myself $650 cause in reality, im probably not getting these

It's exactly how I feel It's a win win Saturday lol IF I cop great IF I don't saves me money for more shoes on AS week lmao

how much would you have to pay in customs if you ordered from overseas

Over 100 dollars. I had to pay 75 when i spent 400. Bigger package to for the Just Dons

how much would you have to pay in customs if you ordered from overseas
a lot. like probably around $200. not quite sure of the actual customs conversion but i paid $50 customs for my $200 yeezy boosts.

I'M NOT SURE HOW CUSTOMS WORK. I ORDERED EXHAUST FOR MY STREETFIGHTER WHICH CAME FROM ITALY. THE TOTAL PRICE WAS MARKED AS $900 AND CUSTOMS WAS $40.

I'M NOT SURE HOW CUSTOMS WORK. I ORDERED EXHAUST FOR MY STREETFIGHTER WHICH CAME FROM ITALY. THE TOTAL PRICE WAS MARKED AS $900 AND CUSTOMS WAS $40.
There is really no set rule.  From http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases

"The importer is ultimately responsible for paying any duty owed on an import. Determining duty can be very complicated, and while shipping services will often give an estimate for what the duty rate on an item might be, only CBP can make a final determination about what is owed. "

"Built for the privaledged" :x

Yikes, im just about enjoying footwear.
If I read that in store, id feel angry and silly for pulling out 650 $.

I peeped that street fighter in some pics you posted recently, but I forget which thread now. Nice! I think it's time for me let go of my 848 and go for a scrambler lol. My knee can't take it anymore.

yea you most likely right just seen a tweet where they said GS will be releasing at 10am and will not be using the drawing.

welp hopefully i get lucky at 10am

Back
Top Bottom