Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Damn I'm still in the nike.com waiting line on my phone.... Starting to think it's waste of time
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Got all the way to the end and then got a process payment error after clicking place order 
mean.gif

Sure did . I remeber they said no camping and that they would tweet out a random time that they will allow ppl to LU, meanwhile they had friends and what not all posted up around the store and on corners that whole night going into morning. They tweeted real early that day I wanna say right before 9 cause I was Walking off the train heading to work and I work right down the street. No BS I got there so damn quick literally seconds after the tweet at least I thought but nope thete was a full line somehow already and all pairs were counted for. Literally seconds

I remember this. Word had got out the day before as to what was going to happen. People knew.

I'm not sure why they decided to do fcfs with these. I think it has to do with the fact that every jordan release except the 72-10 and psnys are still on shelves and they're afraid to do a raffle and have pairs left over.

I'm actually out here right now (like an *******). There's about 18 chairs, if that. But I know in about 2 hours there will be 50+ people here all claiming to be on "the list".

Back
Top Bottom