Just Don x Air Jordan 2

so just entered again thru nike at the buzzer using a different debit card. i should be good right? 

:nerd:
I'll give them props.

BUT for the location exclusive raffles, like the 21 Mercer NYC raffle on Thursday.. there needs to be away for them to ONLY accept NYC raffle entries. Just like how Adidas does it, share your location and only accept people within certain parameters. (obviously there are still ways around this)

I agree. The way their stores handle limited releases is always shady. The term limited itself just attracts resellers and creates an artificial demand. People always want what they can't have or what others don't have. You can see this in just about any kind of market. With Rolex for example it is Daytonas. SS watches selling for over retail and more than even actual 18k yellow/white gold two tone models and even solid 18k watches in the case of vintage Daytonas when the others have more intrinsic value. The same thing is seen with certain desirable cars and colors.

nike charged me!
smokin.gif

This is the first time I'm doing this whole raffle thing on NDC. How long does it usally take to know you purchased the sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom