Just Don x Air Jordan 2

So pissed. I wasn't home today for the Fed Ex delivery, so I called and told them to hold it at the Fed Ex office which is open 24 hours. Obviously they didn't and now I have to wait until Monday. Fed Ex SUCKS!

The SNKRS Express Station is going to be in NYC, CHI and LA supposedly.

Guess I'll be out there heavy like last year. ASW in NYC last year was so much fun, man. Got to meet Magic Johnson, Walt Frazier, Willis Reed, Dominique Wilkins, Earl Monroe, won a random raffle for a signed ball at Dylan's, and scooped up many pairs of shoes.

Bought one for $950 yesterday, was shipped and received it today, one day shipping
Good job on the buy, I got crucified earlier this week for telling folks to search for deals between $850-$950, even got called a low baller for commanding that price

View media item 1900078 dope bruh... Like I said... These are being ate up between 850-950! Paying above 1K is making yourself a lick! This is a posting today on Facebook. Negotiate your price for these. Be sensible, but don't jump the gun just because of how exclusive these are.

He's right best to get it NOW because even on eBay the prices are rising as the 900-1000 get ate up.

Honestly I don't think your getting sub 900$ rite now or ever. There prob a few desperate guys THO!

Dude in the Facebook group is the lick.

A. It's like 25 plus to ship these things good luck with that. Unless he's just trying to get anything off em. Which I say cool no shade.

B. Ain't no one PP gifting no one. Just to save the 30 bucks. Plus you lose buyer protection. I will pass homie.

So basically he's selling for about a 1000
If I'm flipping I'm asking for 1000$ plus but then again I can afford to sit on em.

The shipping alone ain't worth selling low. Unless I'm just trying to make 100$

Those searching Facebook groups are he way to go. They usually have the better prices.

Dude has a buy it now on eBay for 500$ but in the description he has I'm looking 1350 sz11

So do not buy it now or some crap. Basically looking for dudes to message him offers he seems desperate. And doesn't know how eBay works. You can't just list low prices and tell people do not click.

I'm so tempted to just buy it now. And be like where my shoes at homie. eBay don't like refunds. On labeling like that.

Last edited:
@iHust1e Clean pic and congrats
pimp.gif
@HEADdetective  @show time 96  Thanks guys. Really tempted to bang these out in the snow lol

B
Dude has a buy it now on eBay for 500$ but in the description he has I'm looking 1350 sz11

So do not buy it now or some crap. Basically looking for dudes to message him offers he seems desperate. And doesn't know how eBay works. You can't just list low prices and tell people do not click.

I'm so tempted to just buy it now. And be like where my shoes at homie. eBay don't like refunds. On labeling like that.

Yep, I m savage him last nite and told him be careful with that, he said the reason why he put $500 because eBay won't let him list it for $1350, because he doesn't have a lot of feedbacks

Good job on the buy, I got crucified earlier this week for telling folks to search for deals between $850-$950, even got called a low baller for commanding that price

Don't play them no mind, maybe because they want to sell for over $1000

He's right best to get it NOW because even on eBay the prices are rising as the 900-1000 get ate up.

Honestly I don't think your getting sub 900$ rite now or ever. There prob a few desperate guys THO!

Dude in the Facebook group is the lick.

A. It's like 25 plus to ship these things good luck with that. Unless he's just trying to get anything off em. Which I say cool no shade.

B. Ain't no one PP gifting no one. Just to save the 30 bucks. Plus you lose buyer protection. I will pass homie.

So basically he's selling for about a 1000
If I'm flipping I'm asking for 1000$ plus but then again I can afford to sit on em.

The shipping alone ain't worth selling low. Unless I'm just trying to make 100$

Those searching Facebook groups are he way to go. They usually have the better prices.
You're right about the gifting unless it's somebody who has a reputation selling shoes. But it's just about being able to put a respectable offer out there, and being able to accept that it might be a no. I've gotten some really great deals just by making another offer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom