Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I got in tomorrow for the SNKRS event...hope they limit each time slot and leave OVOs, JD's and whatever else for everyone.

Love that it's Credit card only.

I got in tomorrow for the SNKRS event...hope they limit each time slot and leave OVOs, JD's and whatever else for everyone.

Love that it's Credit card only.
do you really think there are going to be ovo's there, i got in for thursday at 3:30pm??

I got an email about 4 hours ago from nike to my other Nike+ account and it said sign up for the SNKRS express chicago event so I went back to just check to see if anything changed and it has all the dates saying check back soon again. Im really hoping they didnt somehow cancel todays reservations. I had spots for two days at good times.

So Im not the only one waiting on shipping information still right? I saw a few people received theirs.

So Im not the only one waiting on shipping information still right? I saw a few people received theirs.

Nope. I'm still waiting. Again, $30 in shipping for this? Just Don bills itself as a luxury brand but this is not what I get when I buy a $500+ item from Want Les Essentiels or SLP. Luxury means not being left in the dark for 4 days wondering if your order is going to get cancelled.

I let the bomber jacket sit in my cart overnight and one of the blogs tweeted colette had them and now its gone. Anyone know where a Large is for retail still?

Received my shipping confirmation for my 10.5 at 3:50PM PST. Being delivered today. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom