Just Don x Air Jordan 2

And still no shipping confirm for me. This is pretty ridiculous, especially since shipping was $30.

JD isn't as big as Nike so they're gonna be slow. Reminds me of Kith shipping and that's the next state over.

Same, i'm just going to assume they came in with all the ones hat will be selling in toronto this weekend and will be shipped out by tuesday? I do remeber when checking out on nike.ca it did say estimated delivery 16th
online chatted, both my orders from nike.ca just left Netherlands and they will email once they land in Canada the tracking info

JD isn't as big as Nike so they're gonna be slow. Reminds me of Kith shipping and that's the next state over.

That's fine but send an email to everyone waiting saying that your order is fine and shipping is taking longer than usual. Or at the very least respond to emails asking about the status of orders. It's bad customer service.

yeah I agree, but let's face it. This is probably one of the only times we'll order anything from JD anyway. 

That's fine but send an email to everyone waiting saying that your order is fine and shipping is taking longer than usual. Or at the very least respond to emails asking about the status of orders. It's bad customer service.

True.

yeah I agree, but let's face it. This is probably one of the only times we'll order anything from JD anyway. 

Very true.

Hopefully everyone gets an update soon.

GS shipped too.

I'm finally free!
laugh.gif

Don C lurkin' in the thread
nerd.gif
Can I lurk too? Still no shipping on my end and I'm from freaking CA. 
mean.gif

Don C is dirty charging us right away but take their sweet time shipping. 

Got my shipping confirmation about two hours ago. Should arrive tomorrow straight from Anaheim.

Same...men's size is still out in the wild tho. Not cool! Especially since I got SNKRS express reservation for today .:smh:

Just checked FedEx app
Says label created Tuesday destination Thursday
Hmm for some reason I don't see it coming today

Back
Top Bottom