Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I emailed them and they replied back asking to fill out order/cc verification form. Anyone else get this from them?

same here, i just want my shoes. this is getting out of hand here. they want a copy of my id and my cc. SKETCH

I emailed them and they replied back asking to fill out order/cc verification form. Anyone else get this from them?
They sent me the same email. A lot of non NTer's said they filled it out and received their shipping confirmation afterwards. I filled it out and emailed it back

They sent me the same email. A lot of non NTer's said they filled it out and received their shipping confirmation afterwards. I filled it out and emailed it back
Oh, I got the same verification email.  Glad it wasn't just me.  I was kind of hesitant about filling it out.  But since it seems to be a regular thing, i'll fill it out and get it back to them asap

Those still waiting for ship emails just track by reference on Fedex.com, use your order number and search ship dates from Monday to today.

If nothing shows up you order is still processing.
what account number did you use/ where'd you find it?

what account number did you use/ where'd you find it?

You don't need to fill out the account number.

Use your order number as a reference, pick a date (Try Monday through today), country, and postal code.

If nothing shows up they haven't started packaging or created a label for your order yet.

Last edited:
So after I fill out the paper work they sent me. This is the reply I get......
mean.gif

Like who's running the ship over there? And what is a "re-review"?  The whole things is beginning to look sketchy as hell

Last edited:

So after I fill out the paper work they sent me. This is the reply I get......
mean.gif

Like who's running the ship over there? And what is a "re-review"?  The whole things is beginning to look sketchy as hell
smh thee worst experience ever. This is the email associated with the chicago location that is listed on the official site. Looks like they are scrambling to fulfill orders since they ship from California. Seems like they are unorganized as hell. After today, if it doesnt ship, I'll be asking for a refund

1st post :lol:
selling in non selling thread :lol:
expecting rape when others are much lower & cant move them :rofl:

My girlfriend won me a pair at the Jordan store in Chicago...idk how she won the raffle. If I take a L for the ovo's this weekend...which is probably going to happen. I'm going to pick those up. Do you think I'll be able to get both ovo's for them?

My girlfriend won me a pair at the Jordan store in Chicago...idk how she won the raffle. If I take a L for the ovo's this weekend...which is probably going to happen. I'm going to pick those up. Do you think I'll be able to get both ovo's for them?

As of right this instant, both OVOs are worth more. So no.

Back
Top Bottom