Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Just got my pair in, after a fellow NT'er helped me out with a huge assist. These look amazing in person.
smokin.gif

Just bought a DS pair on Ebay for 850. Man, it feels so weird caving to my desires like this. Stupid question, but are there UAs or fakes of these? I'm going to get them legit checked as soon as they come in by some local shops, but I can't find any info about fakes online.

Just bought a DS pair on Ebay for 850. Man, it feels so weird caving to my desires like this. Stupid question, but are there UAs or fakes of these? I'm going to get them legit checked as soon as they come in by some local shops, but I can't find any info about fakes online.

yes there are fakes floating out there, good ones too. Best of luck to you.

yes there are fakes floating out there, good ones too. Best of luck to you.
I figured they'd be around, but I'm surprised to not find any guides on 'em.

Well, lets hope Js for Days isn't yanking my chain with the deal.

I haven't seen any personally.

No UA's for the Beach colorway yet just the blue colorway. 

Yeah that's a pretty decent price.

Thanks for the feedback, I wanted these when they dropped but didn't have the money to pay for them. I sold a few shoes last week and came up on a good amount of money, i figured I would finally get these. It's getting really hard to find blue Just Dons now. The market is saturated with the Beach pair.

Yeah that's a pretty decent price.

Thanks for the feedback, I wanted these when they dropped but didn't have the money to pay for them. I sold a few shoes last week and came up on a good amount of money, i figured I would finally get these. It's getting really hard to find blue Just Dons now. The market is saturated with the Beach pair.

NEVER LETTING GO OF MY DS BLUE PAIR. SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING IMO THAN THE BEACH.

Well my beaches are legit. Now to dig around for a non-UA blue pair but I'll have to wait a while to get the cash together. It looks like there are a lot of UA blues people have out there.

Back
Top Bottom