Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Anyone have any new release info on these?  Thought the release date was supposed to be March 31st.   Gonna need a 7.5 Thanks.

"This broke the internet. Me, in my house, on my way to the press conference to announce the title of my album, Grateful. I remember calling Reggie [Saunders], I was like, “Yo Reggie, imma wear a pink suit at the Beverly Hills Hotel for my press conference. Do you have any pink J’s?”

That morning, I was surprised with some pink ‘Don C’s’. I didn’t know that they only making these for kids. It makes the shoe 10 times more exclusive even though they’re already exclusive. They’re pink ‘Don C’s’. I haven’t seen them. I haven’t even seen Don C with them.

I got a chance to wear them and it was a big day for me, and I’m grateful for y’all sending me that pair" - Khaled

https://air.jordan.com/card/js-for-every-key-dj-khaled/

Last edited:
GS with extended sizes 
nerd.gif

Who did??
I just saying, first you ever saw them was on DJ Khaled and he was posting them everywhere on snapchat/instagram and one other celeb had them, forgot who. Also mens sizes.  Then they are like, oh by the way, you cant have those, just kids?

Back
Top Bottom