Just Don x Air Jordan 2

went to bed early and 20 mins later they dropped 
laugh.gif
they didn't have your size anyway, 7.5Y was the biggest available despite a 8Y option shown 
True. Not too mad about it 

Fathers Day I'm def on a size 8

Whatever was left at the pop up when they closed the shop Saturday is what they put up online Saturday.

Which is why 8 never showed. It was sold out from the jump

Last edited:
Think it'll be much difference in a men's 8?

Wanna pull the trigger on this 8y, but if it's different from the men's 8 imma wait.

Wanna pull the trigger on this 8y, but if it's different from the men's 8 imma wait.
its slightly smaller and tighter, the length is the same but the upper is a slightly smaller profile. Good comparison would be a mens 7 jordan 11 and a youth 7 jordan 11

I don't agree that that's a good comparison.

11 in youth sizes is a clear difference from the men counterpart.

From the construction to the materials.

This shoe in particular is hard to tell when comparing to mens, although I can see some slight differences.

Will probably end up waiting.

Wont really know for sure until we get better pics of the mens.

But I dont think theres ever been a case where the GS and mens versions were identical 

I don't agree that that's a good comparison.

11 in youth sizes is a clear difference from the men counterpart.

From the construction to the materials.

This shoe in particular is hard to tell when comparing to mens, although I can see some slight differences.

Will probably end up waiting.
but nearly ALL youth and men pairs are different in construction and materials, thats why the msrp is also different. Reason why I picked the 11 comparison is because it's the easiest to see. If you wanna use the Beach Don as a comparison, you can still see the slimmer and tighter upper profile on the youth.

Back
Top Bottom