Just Don x Air Jordan 2

I should be getting my F&F email to cop my size today I was told.

I think they will hit the site eventually at some time this weekend. 

$500! The blues were $350.

I hope resellers ready to build a house on these boxes.

lol I was just about to say, JB need to be more generous to us resellers. They out here cuttin all the profits. Easily coulda made this $350 and let us make our $200-300 but nah let's make them $500 so they can brick and go for under retail smh

lol I was just about to say, JB need to be more generous to us resellers. They out here cuttin all the profits. Easily coulda made this $350 and let us make our $200-300 but nah let's make them $500 so they can brick and go for under retail smh

Yea I was hoping that the artic orange color way would be $350 for men's shoes that way it could be reseller friendly lol

So are the artics dropping online today? And what time
Good Question!! 
nerd.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] no drop??

what happened to a "father's day" release? just rsvp? because thats much more lame than the SNKRS secret spot release.

Went to the Just Don x Jordan Brand family picnic yesterday at grant park. Couple pairs got raffled off. I was talking to one of the JB people and they said in men's sizes of these there's less than 300 pairs

View media item 2468797
Def got my sip on

Last edited:
Went to the Just Don x Jordan Brand family picnic yesterday at grant park. Couple pairs got raffled off. I was talking to one of the JB people and they said in men's sizes of these there's less than 300 pairs

Def got my sip on
So did you get a pair??

Back
Top Bottom