Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Yeah, it'll come sooner than that. I placed my order Thursday at 7pm and mine were picked up by FedEx same day and shipped. All depends on when the orders are picked up / time of day etc. mine should be here Tuesday, they are coming from LA
DAAAAAAMMMNNN. Just Don website IS TRIPPIN..... 3 days to process an order PLUS another 5 days for FedEx to ship to home... wth? Anybody have exper

Thanks for the info. I'm on the east coast so regular shipping to or from the west coast takes forever. More than likely ill receive mine no earlier than friday.

They're probably canceling orders depending on location. Try and eat off that shipping fee by only shipping locally [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Looking at these resell prices for the pink JDs and kicking myself for not pressing submit order.

Retail $500 killed the resale on these. If you were copping to resell and haven't found a buyer yet, be thankful. Prices already going down.

First being able to place an order.  However ...:

Received an order confirmation email at 3:46 PM PDT and a cancellation email at 5:07 PM.

I don't know why a confirmed order should get cancelled.

Checked my CC account, it shows I have been double charged.

Anyone experienced this before?

Back
Top Bottom