Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Cancelled. Oh well.  Saved me some work.  I didn't feel like taking pics, boxing these up and selling them 3X retail anyway.  

Does anyone's, ANYONE'S order still got a pulse??? I'm really trying to figure out if there were ever ANY men's size for sale or if Just Don needed a $150,000, multi-party, interest free loan to cover him for a few days :smh:

Last edited:
Don C just harpoon killed my Albino Dolphin! [emoji]128044[/emoji]

View media item 2469993
Does anyone's, ANYONE'S order still got a pulse??? I'm really trying to figure out if there were ever ANY men's size for sale or if Just Don needed a $150,000, multi-party, interest free loan to cover him for a few days :smh:

Just don did us like this fool did Martin!!

"IS IT ME, OR IS IT A CONSPIRACY??"

THIS IS ****ED UP. 

WHICH EMAIL TO BELIEVE?

This two messages contradict: If it was a system error and there wasn't supposed to be any men's sizes, then why the second message was sent to me stating it was sold out.  This is SO BAD for an online store reputation.  

Either way you don't get the shoes.
I don't even care about the shoes at this point. It's about the business integrity! I have struck out many many times but I never felt I was being lied to. Same company has sent me two contradicting emails; how would you expect one to continue trusting that company?

Last edited:
My pair came in today.
pimp.gif
so theres nothing else that comes with it? 500 for just the shoes? 

they are hella dope but i dont feel like dropping 500 on them. maybe if i can get the supreme bike ill get a pair lmao
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Thats a good flip! lol

Yeah I haven't purchased a pair of kicks in a few months so dropping the 5 didn't hurt as much. I had been itching to treat myself to a pair of kicks.

Back
Top Bottom