Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Hanon was a mess i don't think anyone can get through there without some scripting knowledge.. timer was 1 minute behind for me

Footpatrol never  actually put them up. That link never worked. They  were never actually were listed

from what I saw  SHOCKING
Not true, showed up on the second or third line under Latest Releases and then got taken down within a couple minutes after they sold out.

Footpatrol never  actually put them up. That link never worked. They  were never actually were listed

from what I saw  SHOCKING
Wrong, they were up. They were up like a minute before midnight (California time). I was refreshing it and they came up. 

They did drop I'm sure. The cover photo linked to them for me. Couldn't add any though and when i refreshed it went and so did the cover photo.
Yea they linked them but the sneaker never loaded to the page, there was a pic earlier showing an in cart but if you look it also had the kobe mentality but the price was wrong. I think they will be like the frags silent drop on the link.

just saw you tweet em...

UR handle stuck out at me...

guess they didn't drop after all....
lol yea I was curious, what I find weird is they pulled the link from the main page same as foot patrol pulled the link fast.

LMAO at dudes wondering why they can't check out with 4-5 pairs in cart. 

::Camron Smirk gif::

When you view your basket, to the right it asks you what shipping country. Default is UK. I didn't select USA which I think is why we got the error we did. Stupid f'n reason tho.
Yeah, i'm tired so that didn't help none either .... should have been on that 

There's really no fix unless you get a better computer and better internet. Just refresh constantly 
If I refresh then the site loads slow and I'll be late either way.. and if i refresh early then the timer falls behind again after like 1 minute. Idk how people get through Hanon without backdoor links

Back
Top Bottom