Just Don x Air Jordan 2

you are totally right I ask myself that question all the time. Everytime there is a very limited issue all of these ebay

sellers with zero or almost zero feedback pop up and people go running Fragments, just Don's etc. On the same note

why do people bid on all of these shilled auctions to drive prices up and pay more themselves.

For some reason common sense goes out the window depending on the issue.
yea man. knock on wood, ive never been scammed (slow shipping, but never hit with fakes or anything) in all my years of copping online. ill post up on the forums before i become the guinea pig of a new site/seller lol. money isnt the issue, its the hassle of getting a new card and everything else. not going thru all of that for a pair of sneakers.  

Are you 15? If i "got played" i would have gotten the shoes shipped and either sold or worn as authentics. Lol nobody got got over here. I did all the research i could in the time i had, saw no red flags. And the 30 quantity thing meant nothing because you can't check out with that much, that's just the way the site works. So that meant nothing. Their ig page looks good, with pairs of pantone 11s and what not. Eh, it happens, be lucky i ain't flip the pair to one of yall lmao

Dude I'm legit praying for you. You aren't really looking at the bigger picture. We aren't talking about the $390, we're talking about you potentially being a victim of CC fraud and having your account emptied. No one's hating or counting your money. Everyone's trying to look out and warn you. But it seems your ego and your wanting to prove people wrong, is clouding your judgement.

Last edited:
these are the best quality jordans since the bin 5s. The quality is amazing. Funny how mercer charged 300 and everywhere else charged 350+. Hope they drop a burgundy colorway
more pics please 
nerd.gif

Must not be as limited as we thought. Facebook markets are FLOODED with people who got multiples
Ideally, this would drive price down. however, we know that wont happen. And it doesnt help that your big shoe "personalities" on social media artificially drive market value up. SMH

All these people with multiples either own the boutiques or are good friends with management/owners... End of story

A nice pay day for these boutiques today.  I bet most of them hoard the pairs and these raffles are not "legit".

Kind of regret not picking up the hat and shoes now.... Especially since NDC isn't releasing them.. smh

Last edited:
All these people with multiples either own the boutiques or are good friends with management/owners... End of story

A nice pay day for these boutiques today.  I bet most of them hoard and most of these raffles are not "legit".

Kind of regret not picking up the hat and shoes now.... Especially since NDC isn't releasing them now.. smh

Most of the people with multiples just paid for hats or bombers with the shoes.

A nice pay day for these boutiques today.  I bet most of them hoard and most of these raffles are not "legit".

Kind of regret not picking up the hat and shoes now.... Especially since NDC isn't releasing them now.. smh
exactly. im pretty good on ndc so i figured if be able to cart a pair there. then when i saw that ndc wasnt releasing...after i scooped up a bunch of other colabs this week, lol. hat wasnt in my budget. 

justdon is cooked , backdoorszn
thats one advantage that a small setup like that has... if they see their stock flying, without being releassed.. they have less hurdles to go thru.. they'll cancel those orders and release at a designated time.. no worry... hope  you're lucky enough to get a pair when they do go live

if yall thought END and Hanon were bad

yall gonna be in for a treat trying to navigate JD 
sick.gif

i'm pretty sure their site was meant for 2 people at a time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom