Just Don x Air Jordan 2

On the off chance that I get through on NDC I'll be using a 20% off and $100 gift card. Will also sell the hat. Fingers crossed.

Everybody taking Ls 6 days before release??? [emoji]128533[/emoji] NDC gonna be Yeezy crazy?? Me and my girl gonna be trying on 4 different devices....... Think I'll take a L? *thats a legit question*

Everybody taking Ls 6 days before release??? [emoji]128533[/emoji] NDC gonna be Yeezy crazy?? Me and my girl gonna be trying on 4 different devices....... Think I'll take a L? *thats a legit question*

Sad to say but yes. Even with 4 devices the chances of taking an L on these is crazy high. I hope I'm wrong bc I'm in the same boat as you. Good luck fam. Fingers crossed

Sad to say but yes. Even with 4 devices the chances of taking an L on these is crazy high. I hope I'm wrong bc I'm in the same boat as you. Good luck fam. Fingers crossed
well......F it I'm going in with high hopes I'm coppin! Lol you are too and everybody that's wantin a pair.

MESSAGE I GOT FROM END CLOTHING.....

Hi there,

Thank you for your email and registering your interest in this upcoming release.

The Nike x Don C Air Jordan II 'Beach' is launching on line at a random time on Saturday the 30th of January 2016 and they are priced at £535* $719*

At this moment in time we are yet to receive our stock allocation therefore our sizes  still unknown.

*Prices may be subject to change.

Due to the limited nature this release we will not be taking any pre-orders.

At this moment in time we have not yet received our stock allocation therefore we can not confirm our size range.

Question for the thread:

I was having a discussion yesterday with some people about the trade value of Beaches for Blues straight up. I was against it. Do you all think Blues straight up is a good trade? I personally think blues value will be higher.

Question for the thread:

I was having a discussion yesterday with some people about the trade value of Beaches for Blues straight up. I was against it. Do you all think Blues straight up is a good trade? I personally think blues value will be higher.
I think the Beach pair has a little more value just based off the initial retail value 350 stand alone for blues (if you got lucky enough to not have to make a pre-purchase for them) compared at 650 for the beach pair. I also factor into the packaging of the beach pair compared to the blue. But that's just me.

Hi there,

Thank you for your email and registering your interest in this upcoming release.

The Nike x Don C Air Jordan II 'Beach' is launching on line at a random time on Saturday the 30th of January 2016 and they are priced at £535* $719*

At this moment in time we are yet to receive our stock allocation therefore our sizes  still unknown.

At this moment in time we have not yet received our stock allocation therefore we can not confirm our size range.

One hell of a customs fee

The lack of info out on these with the release being Saturday is damn near annoying

For 650 I should know everything there is to know about the damn shoe already.

I'm banking on RSVP or Jordan store. I'll give it a shot online, but we know how that goes...

Hi there,

Damn £535, no coupon for me. Max use is £410. That 20 percent discount would of been a big saving as well.

I had no idea so many people would be down to drop $650 on Jordans. Seems like if the make it, people will buy it.

I had no idea so many people would be down to drop $650 on Jordans. Seems like if the make it, people will buy it.
You looking at it wrong.  For me, I used to be that guy that bought ever retro years ago.  You miss 3 pairs of retros now and thats your 600. It's all preference.  Plus I guarantee you the resell price will be nuts come Saturday.  People are fronting right now on the price, but watch come Saturday everybody and their moms won't have a problem paying that ticket.  Ppl paying 1200+ just for the kicks at the moment.  Throw in the hat which you can possible make a nice profit on too and thats a 1000 profit off the dribble.  I'm out here tryna eat this weekend. 

Last edited:

The lack of info out on these with the release being Saturday is damn near annoying

For 650 I should know everything there is to know about the damn shoe already.

I'm banking on RSVP or Jordan store. I'll give it a shot online, but we know how that goes...
not sure what other information you’re seeking.  everything is already out there.

you know the price, you know they come in a pack, you know nike.com is releasing them, you know footaction in Chicago is releasing them, you know tier zero boutiques are releasing them, you know they release this Saturday.

what more would you like to know, specifically?

Back
Top Bottom