Just Don x Air Jordan 2

not sure what other information you’re seeking.  everything is already out there.
you know the price, you know they come in a pack, you know nike.com is releasing them, you know footaction in Chicago is releasing them, you know tier zero boutiques are releasing them, you know they release this Saturday.

what more would you like to know, specifically?
We don't know where to get our "raffles" yet. Nothing on the launch locators

I don't have any kicks to cop on my radar for this year from Nike.. Yzy, yes... So this maybe the only jays I'm purchasing in 2016!

Excited for the release!

not sure what other information you’re seeking.  everything is already out there.
you know the price, you know they come in a pack, you know nike.com is releasing them, you know footaction in Chicago is releasing them, you know tier zero boutiques are releasing them, you know they release this Saturday.

We don't know where to get our "raffles" yet. Nothing on the launch locators

they are not releasing on foot sites or at foot stores

Raffles...no raffles...Do you have to spend a certain amount of money to get a pair?

Can you buy any apparel to guarantee yourself a pair like last time...information

like that.....I know the stores, I don't know what you have to do get a pair. 

Is this FCFS release? I'm with the campouts, It's information like that, that I am seeking.

Can you SPECIFICALLY provide that information for me??????

Edit: Yo why ppl be so quick to be smart ***** though? Just trying to know the details

Last edited:

Raffles...no raffles...Do you have to spend a certain amount of money to get a pair?

Can you buy any apparel to guarantee yourself a pair like last time...information

Is this FCFS release? I'm with the campouts, It's information like that, that I am seeking.

Edit: Yo why ppl be so quick to be smart ***** though? Just trying to know the details
if you provide me with the city/state that you are in, I will provide you with the phone number to your local boutique (if any).  then, you can just call them and ask….
- raffle/no raffle
- fcfs or nah
- how can you guarantee a pear
- etc

I’m not trying to be a smart A, but you’re just asking random questions.  especially when no1 knows where you’re located so helping out is gonna be difficult

Maybe Nike EU is different, but Nike US for most major releases is usually one per customer.

Here I can keep adding to cart and then it says max 4 per customer, hope these are the same. The rest of the U.K sites all say one per customer for major releases.

if you provide me with the city/state that you are in, I will provide you with the phone number to your local boutique (if any).  then, you can just call them and ask….
- raffle/no raffle
- fcfs or nah
- how can you guarantee a pear
- etc

I’m not trying to be a smart A, but you’re just asking random questions.  especially when no1 knows where you’re located so helping out is gonna be difficult
Bro I've stated multiple times where I plan to be to make it happen.

Don't half *** read what I say then say I'm asking random questions. 

I'm BANKING ON RSVP GALLERY OR JORDAN STORE....CHICAGO

I'm only asking because no one knows, I'm just trying to see if anyone has 

more information than I have.  I called both those places and they both 

hush hush with the information at this moment.  I hop on here to see if anybody

knows anything.....Thats all 

Just look at justdon.com/stockist and there you go.
But it ain't that simple bro. 

Last edited:

Bro I've stated multiple times where I plan to be to make it happen.

Don't half *** read what I say then say I'm asking random questions. 

I'm BANKING ON RSVP GALLERY OR JORDAN STORE....CHICAGO

I'm only asking because no one knows, I'm just trying to see if anyone has 

more information than I have.  I called both those places and they both 

hush hush with the information at this moment.  I hop on here to see if anybody

knows anything.....Thats all 
Bruh just checl justdon stockist its that simple. All those places will have a pair. WISH ATL has already said they would so thats an indication. Then 23 flight places and ndc and i think snkrs. 

Ok bro. 

Whats a stocklist matter like I haven't said what stores I'm near? 

I didn't ask for stores. Ya'll showing me stores like these joints

hitting online or something.  Just irrelevant, but that's how NT do.

Don't read your **** then want to give me information like thats what I 

asked.  I'ma let ya'll live today. 

Edit: The guy underneath me really has a dope IG . followed. 

Last edited:

If people here can't help you with exact store release info, you can just look at the stores' blogs/site/social media accounts to gauge the release. If there is nothing out there, that usually means they haven't released any info regarding the release yet. If you know the stores that will have them, the rest should be cake.

MESSAGE I GOT FROM END CLOTHING.....

Hi there,

Thank you for your email and registering your interest in this upcoming release.

The Nike x Don C Air Jordan II 'Beach' is launching on line at a random time on Saturday the 30th of January 2016 and they are priced at £535* $719*

At this moment in time we are yet to receive our stock allocation therefore our sizes  still unknown.

*Prices may be subject to change.

Due to the limited nature this release we will not be taking any pre-orders.

At this moment in time we have not yet received our stock allocation therefore we can not confirm our size range.

One hell of a customs fee
a serious bill

$650 ain't a lot of money

But for someone to say how everyone has it... It's the same forum where dudes are copping shoes weekly for $150-200 every release

And paying resell on others

Back
Top Bottom