Just Don x Air Jordan 2

i thought the box was going to be flimsy.. my homie handed me my box after i scooped and i wasn't expecting it to be so solid..

it's definitely build to keep/collect.
I don't know what makes them so heavy. The outside still isn't that solid. All of the joints at the store where I copped still damaged. Bent or crumpled corners or tears on the flap. It's going to be a pain to ship.
i just sold/shipped a pair via fedex.  go to lowes and buy a large shipping box.  they are like $1.50.  the box is the perfect length and width for the shoes.  you'll have to "score" the box tho

scoring a box

shoes on the fedex scale weighed 12.80 lbs

so anybody know if there is an actual number for just don? need to call them tomorrow asap any help would be greatly appriciated thank you

your bot cooked on a bunch of key chains and hats on JD huh?
nah i dont even have a bot for JD duno what happened and it charged me for the wrong item even tho i had nothing in my cart. already emailed them like 30 times but i really want to call them early tomorrow so if someone has their number please lmk

View media item 1891947
Yea my pair had a bent corner from the store. The box is humongous but it's nice. I put in a million raffle tickets for yeezys and don't win one, put in 2 tickets for these and won on mine so I didn't even need 2 [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Alright congrats to all those who to wear or resell I don't care but never-less congrats :nerd:

Time for me to unsub... sadly was trying to cop for my man but struck out :x

Any1 got the jacket in hand??.....can you post pics and hows the fit compared to other nike jordan jackets??

Sorry to burst your rhetorical essay, but using this specific release as the control, you wasted your time. Period.

You (just using the pronoun as an example and not literally) just spent 24 plus hours to spend $700.

I just drove up to the line at noon, paid $250 to jump you in line and get the same shoe you were "learning and making experiences" for.

Average resell is 1k so if I sell I make 50-100 for no work. Maybe more if the $250 went to a hat or jacket instead of a keychain.

You spent 24 hours, or more, for only $100 more?

You can learn code all you want. I rather be at home Smashing the wife, watching Netflix, sleeping on a bed, hand in pants, drinking and eating.
What's the overall outcome from camping? Not SPENDING $700 but MAKING $400. Lmao no reseller stood in line strictly strictly to spend the money, they expected a return (obviously).

Okay?? So if you were able to drive up in line and spend 250 to skip it great? That's not what we were talking about though. If you want to throw in all these trivial factors, you could have said "Why not just make friends with them?? see? you wasted your time". Nobody cares about your scenario and that's not what we were talking about either. We're talking about strictly camping and not camping, which I feel was pretty obvious.

You still don't get the main point. We're basing the whole topic off of it being resellable for $400...... if we remove the resell value from the control group, then it's just going to be a whole debate over how effective camping is at the current X market value...

Sure so you'd rather spend your time chilling than improving yourself, great. This is what I've been trying to say. Different people have different opinions on which they value more.

And those who make good money they don't have time for that.

For those willing to wait in line for hopfully making 400$ they clearly need the money a lot more

To those of us who find it foolish now and even in college when I was making 11.00$ Would still find it foolish cause I rather have a life and enjoy my self

It's really not worth the time because again for all that time he didn't get much of a return. Maybe dude values his time less, maybe he has nothing else better to do, maybe student loan debt or he wants to buy another pair of shoes and this is his only way to do it.

Still if my only to buy shoes was waiting 3 days I would do something else.............

To each his own, but it still stands dude is hustling backward. Inventment wise rate of return on purchase was great given the amount of time to get said return.

Time waisted and sitting there still not worth it my dude. To me and a lot more others.

Also he hopes to get 400 profit.

Your not convincing a majority of people in here it's cool to sit outside for 3 days and do nothing.

Why most of us have schools and or jobs.

That's why you see all those ghost chairs it's dang near impossible to just have all that free time for every hype release.

Overnight camp cool days or weeks nah....

And those who make good money they don't have time for that.

For those willing to wait in line for hopfully making 400$ they clearly need the money a lot more

To those of us who find it foolish now and even in college when I was making 11.00$ Would still find it foolish cause I rather have a life and enjoy my self

It's really not worth the time because again for all that time he didn't get much of a return. Maybe dude values his time less, maybe he has nothing else better to do, maybe student loan debt or he wants to buy another pair of shoes and this is his only way to do it.

Still if my only to buy shoes was waiting 3 days I would do something else.............

To each his own, but it still stands dude is hustling backward. Inventment wise rate of return on purchase was great given the amount of time to get said return.

Time waisted and sitting there still not worth it my dude. To me and a lot more others.

Also he hopes to get 400 profit.
"And those who make good money they don't have time for that."
1) We're not talking about people who make good money. We're talking about near minimum wage. I'm trying to explain to you that working isn't 100% the best option.

"To those of us who find it foolish now and even in college when I was making 11.00$ Would still find it foolish cause I rather have a life and enjoy my self"

2) Exactly. Like what I've been saying you'd rather "enjoy yourself"; some people would rather make money while educating themselves. It's all preference. I'm not bashing on you for wanting to enjoy, I'm just trying to explain that some people would rather allocate their time differently.

"To each his own, but it still stands dude is hustling backward. Inventment wise rate of return on purchase was great given the amount of time to get said return.

Time waisted and sitting there still not worth it my dude. To me and a lot more others."
3) It's all preference, but to say he's hustling backwards is quite ignorant. The way you choose to spend your time WHILE camping could either be more beneficial or detrimental than working. 

All in all, I'm just simply trying to prove a point that working isn't always the best alternative. You're not idle when you work; therefore, the way one decides to spend their time could actually be more beneficial in the long run. To further simplify, working is making X cash, camping is making Y cash while having time to improve (financially or mentally). Money isn't the only factor to determine if camping is useless or not. 

Your not convincing a majority of people in here it's cool to sit outside for 3 days and do nothing.

Why most of us have schools and or jobs.

That's why you see all those ghost chairs it's dang near impossible to just have all that free time for every hype release.

Overnight camp cool days or weeks nah....
I'm not trying to convince anyone to do anything lol. I'm just trying to explain that monetary profit shouldn't be the ONLY determining factor in ones decisions. And that it's ignorant to judge others off of that (profit).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom