Just dont understand how people can live like this vol. nasty but true

I could never live in a house with a big !%+ mess in every corner, un washed plates, food everywhere.. I know some people that live like this but i just can never live like this.. ever, just my opinion. People just dont give a #$@&
messy+house.jpg

Messy-House1.jpg

messy+house6.jpg

090623u.JPG

090420f.jpg

I prefer 

atla-092608-mood.jpg

grin.gif

I could never live in a house with a big !%+ mess in every corner, un washed plates, food everywhere.. I know some people that live like this but i just can never live like this.. ever, just my opinion. People just dont give a #$@&
messy+house.jpg

Messy-House1.jpg

messy+house6.jpg

090623u.JPG

090420f.jpg

I prefer 

atla-092608-mood.jpg

grin.gif

Yo, I ain't lying when I say that by homies house looks like those pictures. Except for the one with doodoo/chocolate milk/ on the hall ways. I don't even understand. You walk in and there's is a one way line through the house. Boxes everywhere. Its gross. They had soda in the bathroom man. In the bathroom!!!!

Yo, I ain't lying when I say that by homies house looks like those pictures. Except for the one with doodoo/chocolate milk/ on the hall ways. I don't even understand. You walk in and there's is a one way line through the house. Boxes everywhere. Its gross. They had soda in the bathroom man. In the bathroom!!!!

There was a house down the way like this but not as bad. Someone broke into it and the person who called the cops said once the burglar saw inside they came right back out and left
laugh.gif

There was a house down the way like this but not as bad. Someone broke into it and the person who called the cops said once the burglar saw inside they came right back out and left
laugh.gif

Id say thats a pretty extreme example, seriously though being orginized and clean makes living soo much better. I wouldn't be able to breath in that place

Back
Top Bottom