Just dropped my SK LX in water...

Phone fell off my bed into my drink, I put it in rice like many websites have said to do...

The phone turns on but randomly calls ppl and most buttons dont work.

I wanna know what my options will be with T-Mobile if my phone doesn't get fixed, my family has the family plan with 3 lines and re upped for another yearin Feb.

Should I try to upgrade, or report it stolen?? There's no insurance for water damage.

Thanks guys

did yourself a favor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Phone fell off my bed into my drink, I put it in rice like many websites have said to do...

I wanna know what my options will be with T-Mobile if my phone doesn't get fixed, my family has the family plan with 3 lines and re upped for another year in Feb.

Should I try to upgrade, or report it stolen?? There's no insurance for water damage.

Thanks guys

say it got stolen

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I wanna know what my options will be with T-Mobile if my phone doesn't get fixed, my family has the family plan with 3 lines and re upped for another year
in Feb.

Thanks guys

say it got stolen
he'll need a police report. just say you lost it and pay the deductible

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

you were due for a new one anyways...

I was talking about right now, after I dropped it in water...

How much will the deductible be you think?

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

you were due for a new one anyways...

I was talking about right now, after I dropped it in water...

How much will the deductible be you think?
im thinking somewhere around $60. get the lx 09. my friend has it, and its
pimp.gif

What are the chances of having your phone drop in your drinking cup.... Anyways good luck with your situation OP, it seems some people are giving you worthyadvice, except your sources who suggested to put your phone in rice -what were they thinking
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

What are the chances of having your phone drop in your drinking cup.... Anyways good luck with your situation OP, it seems some people are giving you worthy advice, except your sources who suggested to put your phone in rice -what were they thinking
roll.gif

i was thinking this exact thing. leave it out under the sun all day. 99% chance your done4

but they have sidekicks coming out every month it seems like. along with blackberry's and now iphones so why spend a bunch of money on a phone when hteprice goes down in 1-2 months

Back
Top Bottom