Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

OG cement 4? So there's going to be OG versions of shoes.
9fn0hs.gif

It's only a matter of time before all the Nike Air retros come out. I said it when the white cements came out. It's too easy of a gimmick to get people to cop the same shoe they might already have.

It's only a matter of time before all the Nike Air retros come out. I said it when the white cements came out. It's too easy of a gimmick to get people to cop the same shoe they might already have.

But the y don't have to raise the price for just the NA retros. They will sell is seconds anyway

Man all I really care about is the raging bulls and it already seems like it's overhyped lol

I'm just hoping that with the 30th anniversary there will be more OG 1 hi colorways to drop than just the Chicagos.

But the y don't have to raise the price for just the NA retros. They will sell is seconds anyway

They probably will. If they don't considered yourself to be "lucky" one time. Still what? $190? :lol:

Thats why I have a small (3-4) jordans I'll get if they come out. I can't do it anymore. I haven't bought a pair since 2012. Sold most of them too for older Nikes.

That's exactly why they'll raise the price for anything with "Nike Air" on it.  Demand is at an all time high (and growing).  Don't forget, Chairman Knight and CEO Parker have shareholders to please.

They probably will. If they don't considered yourself to be "lucky" one time. Still what? $190?
laugh.gif

Thats why I have a small (3-4) jordans I'll get if they come out. I can't do it anymore. I haven't bought a pair since 2012. Sold most of them too for older Nikes.

Spacejams was my first and only camp out back in 09. I sold em freshman year in college tho.

XIs are overhyped/overrated for their name. If the SJ released again I would try for them but that's all. I think the obsession over EVERY XI is laughable. Many who buy the yearly XIs aren't even sneakerheads who jumped on the XI bandwagon starting around 2010 after 2009s first Holiday XI. Its sad

i agree. when the XI black/red dropped some kid with his mom had the nerve to come ask me and my friends how much they were going for online with two bags filled up. he couldn't tell me the name of the shoe so he had to pull them out. :smh:

i find it quite amazing how many young middle and high school kids wait in line for these joints. they get younger every year, swear!

Spacejams was my first and only camp out back in 09. I sold em freshman year in college tho.

XIs are overhyped/overrated for their name. If the SJ released again I would try for them but that's all. I think the obsession over EVERY XI is laughable. Many who buy the yearly XIs aren't even sneakerheads who jumped on the XI bandwagon starting around 2010 after 2009s first Holiday XI. Its sad

i agree. when the XI black/red dropped some kid with his mom had the nerve to come ask me and my friends how much they were going for online with two bags filled up. he couldn't tell me the name of the shoe so he had to pull them out. :smh:

i find it quite amazing how many young middle and high school kids wait in line for these joints. they get younger every year, swear!

the thing is teens can reach puberty fast and they can rock mens sizes :smh:

on top that these kids mostly resell :smh:

the thing is teens can reach puberty fast and they can rock mens sizes
mean.gif

on top that these kids mostly resell
mean.gif
I've noticed that older but still young (21-16) resell a lot but thats just my observation. 

But to your first point, my sneaker size has been 10.5 since 12 lol. It happened so fast 

Back
Top Bottom