Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Starting to think the rumored bred and cement 4s Thunder and coolgrey grey 4s motorsport sport db and any other 4s rumored are not gonna drop this year

I feel like next year will bring way more hype than this year. We might gat some OG XIs(20th Ann.), the White/Red 2 in its OG form, some OG 12s, maybe the metallic Vs, and some the maroon 6s in the OG form.

Starting to think the rumored bred and cement 4s Thunder and coolgrey grey 4s motorsport sport db and any other 4s rumored are not gonna drop this year

That's a lot of 4's to expect to drop anyways, when its the Year of the 7, and we've already gotten four as it is. (Columbia, Oreo, Laser, Teal)

Personally i'm looking for more info on the Maroon Vl and Toro V

-There is supposed to be a heavy Chicago theme next year similar to how they did Powder/Legend blue this year for UNC and Laney for last year.
2015 is the 30th anniversary of MJ being drafted for the Bulls
So far we had

The Double Nickle 10s

Chicago 1s

Chicago 1/2 [Rumored]

And that's about it for The Chicago theme so far hopefully we get more

Not sure if the Bred 11 lows count

Last edited:
I was really looking fwrd to what turned out not to be....... Shadow IX's X's met V's so yea slo for me aswell but I'm in no way complaining. More money in my acct....

the only JB release I picked up this year, I returned to eastbay.  Wasn't happy with the fit.

Decided not to get another size either....

Only pickups I see for the year are the Chicago and UNC 1s.

Back
Top Bottom